What's up with these leaves?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BlackBriar7, Jul 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hello,

FIRST TIME GROWER:

I've noticed some weird looking leaves on a few of my plants. My theory is overwatering since it's been raining like crazy here, but I just want to make sure it's nothing else, if anyone's seen it before.

Also, does anyone know a good way to deal with bugs, getting rid of them, and keeping them away? As you can see in the pictures there are some chewed up leaves but I checked underneath them and there was nothing there. It's a few leaves per plant but I want to nip it in the bud... before they get to my bud.

Thanks

IMG_0225.JPG IMG_0227.JPG IMG_0228.JPG IMG_0229.JPG

2. I've been growing the herb outside for most of the last 50 years. Creatures stop by and have a bite to eat and move on. I always have a few chewed leaves here and there. Mostly it's grasshoppers in veg and they are way to big to kill with Chemicals. Anything strong enough to kill them you sure as hell don't want sprayed on your herb.

I've learned over time in my yard I don't have to do anything in veg. My native Ladybugs and Praying Mantis are present in high numbers and are constantly roaming on my cannabis plants.

The two things mother nature doesn't help with is Powdery Mildew and Caterpillars. For that we spray.
    Green Cure for the Powdery Mildew.
    BT Thuricide for the Caterpillars.

They are the lowest level agents that exist that will do the job with the least risk to our health.

BNW

3. That's kind of what I was thinking too. I only saw the holes on a few leaves per plant so I wasn't too concerned but I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks

4. Neem oil is a safe preventative measure, works for a variety of critters.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app