Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats up with the smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jabbajaws XD, Jan 14, 2009.

1. After about 2 years of smoking you think i would figure out what the problem is...

I got my first real glass spoon about 5 months ago. And noticed that after my hit i would have the thickest smoke ever. I would make hoops,french inhale and just fuck around with all that smoke

Recently my spoon broke and i havent been able to get another one. Since then i havent been able to get that thick playful smoke back.

Anyone know which ways of smoking can get you the best thick smoke?

Blunts?
    Joints?

Im not a big fan of bongs so dont tell me that.. lol

2. you can smoke shake, either in a pipe or joint. the larger surface area create more smoke. slightly harsher hits though, but nothing that bad.

3. inhale that shit dont waste it

4. you really think that answers my question....

5. It may not but if you are exhaling "thick, playful smoke" then you are most likely wasting THC.

6. can someone just answer the damn question?

7. i second that motion.

8. keep the smoke in your mouth instead of inhaling it

9. Go to the LOST island and be a boring character who the show doesn't need.

You'll get some black smoke alright.

10. joints and blunt produce alot of smoke/
    i think the problem you have is youre hitting a broken piece ?/

11. deffinately anything rolled, but it doesnt really matter as long as u fill your mouth up with smoke and play with it before inhaling it

12. a well rolled blunt. smoking inside with no wind/fan or anything makes the smoke stay still so it looks thicker for longer.:confused_2:

13. Maybe he just has lots of weed and still gets high, smoking isn't always just about the extraction of the thc it's self. Plus the man just likes to play with his smoke, let him live a little bit. Oh, by the way hookahs are the best thing for lots thick controllyed smoke. Hookahs for the win!!!:hello:

14. Maybe he just has lots of weed and still gets high, smoking isn't always just about the extraction of the thc it's self. Plus the man just likes to play with his smoke, let him live a little bit. Oh, by the way hookahs are the best thing for lots thick controllyed smoke. Hookahs for the win!!!:hello:

15. Hookah!Hookah!Hookah!

You get ass loads of smoke. Not to mention you get baked as fuckkkkkk. The cheapest I've seen is $35 for an acrylic.

:(I sadly do not own one anymore.