Whats up with the season in socal..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TheAdmirer, Aug 11, 2015.

1. My plants started flowering the first week of July.. Right now the trichs are mostly milky .. they're still shedding their leaves slowly .. But there mostly all green,, one seed one clone ,Monster Cookies and orange euphoria.I still give them nutrients because its only been like five weeks into flower .. They flowers are full but should the trichs be milky already..? What's up with that..??

2. man, seems to be the year for it. might be milky, but could be weeks yet... this was the case for my pineapple chunk, was ahead of schedule for a long time. but dragged its arse the last few weeks.

3. Do you think they might be ahead of schedule.? They're buds aren't that large yet but she's a yielder..should I continue to feed.? anyone want to elaborate on this..

4. I have 2 girls that stared to flower around the same time with the same appearance in trichs I'm at a loss and was thinking of harvesting on the 30th

• Like Like x 1
  5. Most vegetation in SoCal is a little whacky this season. All of my yard when into flowing about the same time as you described. That's including our apple tree and tomato plants. Two of my cannabis plants completely reverted back to vegging. One plant reverted a little bit and has been kind of stuck in the middle of vegging and flowering. Another plant has been in pre-flower ever since.

It's interesting to see the different reactions to the weather.

Depending on how the weather changes, or doesn't change, we might have an early or late season.

We are bound by our environment.

E

• Like Like x 3
  6. Right,, Her pistils haven't started receding yet.. I'm gonna ride it out for a while,, maybe the first week of sept. I'll look into harvest ,,

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here's where my trichs were today

Attached Files:

8. All my clones went out the first week of June from a 24-0 environment and started showing signs of flowering by early July.. I've a couple nearly fully bulked up but they still sparkle like diamonds when the light is just so.. They'll need a couple more week for the most advanced to ripen enough to start to harvest them.. Drop by the So Cal thread if your of a mind to..
    http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1265327-so-cal-growers-unite.html/page-441

BNW

9. I had 6 plants going in my backyard and only one went into flower around the same time, reveged and went back into flower about 3 weeks ago. The guys at my local hydro store are pretty much master growers I would say and they said the hot and cold cycles we had caused mine to stress and go into flower.

10. I'm gonna start flushing in a few days I think but my pistils aren't changing color's hardly.. So I'm going by time, looks, trichs, and pistils..