What's up with the age limit on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by undeadbloodred, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Look, the site says that you have to be 18 to use GC, but some people on here are not. Is the age limit even really enforced?

On a different note, what do you think about stoners under the age of 18; are the a good or bad thing?

2. prolly cuz this site sells "tobacco pipes", which you have to be 18 to buy. i started way before 18, so i dont have a problem with it

3. People are banned all the time for being under 18. The only thing is, they incriminate themselves. There is no way to really know who is or isnt 18 unless they are dumb and say they arent.

4. I guess the age limit on this site is a good thing, as unfortunately there is alot of immature idiots under 18 :( (not to say there isn't over 18...there sure is :rolleyes:) and it does seem to be enforced pretty well.

I dont have a problem with smokers around 15/16 though, as long as they don't let it take over their life too much at that age. I'm guessing most folks here started around that age or younger...

5. how many times are we going to see this topic?

6. honestly i dont care if ur 12 and on GC, just dont troll, say stupid shit or be a douche.

But you have to be 18 for legal reasons... dont wanna xplain atm

7. I don't have any problems with tokers under the age of 18.

I started when I was 13 so I was an underage smoker at one point in time, as long as no one is acting like an immature idiot.

8. man for all i care there could be a 10 year old toker on here. All they haft to do is click a diff age and then the save changes button and there all good. I started when i was 11 so more power to the young ones

9. underage stoners r cool

some of them

he ones that aren't annoying as fuck r pretty cool

10. hell no. i got ripped off by a 10 yr old once. he was too cute, i had to trust the bugger.

11. Thats where you failed. Do not trust little kids with shit

12. You should have slashed the tires on his Big Wheel

13. yh because a ten year old drug dealer should always be trusted:rolleyes::D

14. if i could find a 10 year old drug dealer my life would be complete. That would be one hard ass lil kid

15. i was on here when i was 17 i just didnt admit it till my 18th bday but i didnt go around saying oh im 17 or saying dumb ass things that just make u sound like a retard. but ppl are banned every day for being underage because they will admit it.

16. It's for legal reasons ofcourse they enforce it.Some people here may not be of age but if they are not banned it's becouse the mods can't tell becouse of matureness and such.Under age users get banned all the time.

17. #17 cheebaa, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008

I think that people under the age of 18 should not be smoking.... I mean you are still developing for one thing, and secondly many people are not mature enough to be responsible with it...

Also- they should not be wasting their money on it.... I mean there are purchases and investments to be made- a car, college, an apartment when your 18.... I tend to think to that a lot of these kids who smoke get handed a lot of things from their family so that they have the money to blow on weed.

I know when I was growing up (from 13 years old and on) I didn't get shit- I had a job and anything extra I wanted I had to buy (whether it be a video game, new clothes, go to a movie, go to a concert, etc).....

I bought weed and tried smoking a couple times from 15-18 years old, but it was too much money to be spending, and I had so many other things going on that weed did not really seem like a necessity....

All in all- kids should lay off pot.... Wait till you're an adult and you're life is filled with real stress rather than high school drama to need something to help you relax- because the reality is, lifes only going to get tougher.

And how will you cope then.....