Whats up with my rep?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by 365DaysofGrowin, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Iv received Rep on 4 seperate occasions from 4 different people and my Rep points aren't changing? Its stayed/staying at 609 Rep points even though I'm receiving Rep from well respected blades. What gives?

2. When you go to see who gave it to you, Are the rep squares grey?

3. 2 are blue and 2 are green.

4. The users that gave it to you need to give out some more rep before it becomes valid, if i am not mistaken

5. You should get points from people who give you green squares, it's positive rep...the number of points will vary based on the user's joint date, post count, and rep...pretty sure it can be as low as 1 point, and as high as 200...

Purple ones are from people who have not yet met the criteria (post count and rep) to be able to give positive rep, thus you receive neutral rep...no points...

6. [quote name='"IgnorantFool"']

You should get points from people who give you green squares, it's positive rep...the number of points will vary based on the user's joint date, post count, and rep...pretty sure it can be as low as 1 point, and as high as 200...

Purple ones are from people who have not yet met the criteria (post count and rep) to be able to give positive rep, thus you receive neutral rep...no points...[/quote]

Ahh I see, thanks you guys! Haha +Rep

2,000th post!:)

7. Ok but are the points worth any thing more than rep?

8. Its like whose line is it anyway, Its all made up and the points don't matter

9. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::cool::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

10. so i keep getting blue ones. what does that mean? Not that it matters or anything :rolleyes:

11. They are from new people who don't have a lot of rep yet trying to say nice things about you.

12. rep is irrelevant

13. Blue/purple rep?!

Am I color blind? I see either gray or green. :p

14. I don't really get it, either. But who fucking cares.

15. The way I am reading it, it's like a thumbs up. If you don't get one from a green dot person, it's a thumbs up, but nobody cares because they are new.

16. oo alright i always thought it was positive if the person had more rep than u

17. How long does it take before you can rep someone and have it count? If I have enough posts, I'll start using that little icon!!

18. Until you have one of the light green bars.

19. Damn, I never knew that.

20. Where is the icon to rep people?