whats up with my plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lkelly, Aug 23, 2009.

1. okay so im on about week 3 of veg soil is top soil, perlite, some miracle grow potting soil for vegtables the miracle grow i flushed with constant water for 2 days to maybe dissolve some of that time realease crap so i came back from vaca plant was drooping from lack of water , watered it, now its back in its grow room for 3 days and the original leaves and the layer above that are now yellow and dying the ph is a little high at around 7.0 this to me looks like a nitrogen defficiency any ideas im a complete beginner it has 104 watts actuall light 6500k cfl at about 3 inches away and constant breeze through the container any ideas? and temps around 85 degrees like 70% humidity

2. Quit shocking it.

3. My ph was right about 7 at 3 weeks too and had same prob (could tell better with pics) I think your right on the N diff. Just start adding nutes.

4. Yeah I suggest some FloraNova Bloom. 1/2 dose with next watering. She'll love it.

5. what kind of light are you using?? This won't solve your current problem but next time you transplant or start seeds or clones you should try a different soil mix. I have found great results from mixing equal parts bagged composted sheep manure, cow manure and peat moss. Mircale grow potting soil sucks and can kill seedlings and clones from the fertilizer that is in it. If you want an easy but good soil meduim grow with Pro-mix.

6. what do you guys sudgest as a ph up and a ph down?