What's up with my girls!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 12woo, Sep 23, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Can anyone help me here? I thought maybe they needed some cal/mag so I gave them nutrients yesterday and it's getting worse.

2. This is what I use.
    [​IMG]

3. Sry the one I cut off is micro. I always mix it 1st and use under the seedling ratio

4. One of those pictures has a leaf with 7 fingers, and his stems appear to be at least 3/4" thick. Those are not seedlings, he only stated he is using the formula for seedlings, to give us an idea of how hard he's hitting them

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. How about some clear pictures of the whole plant. Individual leaves say little about the entire plant. What does your new growth look like? A good rule of thumb is that plants need more light than they do nutes...which are simple plant food and not magic beans.. If you're going to give them, you've got to understand what you're giving and why. But you've got to give more detail than what you have given us to get an idea of what's up. TWW

6. I wouldn't be worried about that at all. Unless it gets worse
    But never try to treat an unknown issue with nutrients. Bc you could be compounding the problem. Best thing to do is to flush with ph adjusted water and take the wait and see approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. It looks like you might have dripped nute solution on the leaf causing burn. Dunno so more pics

8. Awesome thanks guys. Here is a few more pics. I'm running 2 400watt MH. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. #10 12woo, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    All the new grow is good so I wonder if I did spill on them when feeding. But then I don't understand why it's starting with the bottom big fan leaves and working it's way up.

10. Looks good. Now only if you could get it to taste like baby rays sauce!!! Lmao

• Like Like x 3