Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what's up with my connection?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hyche862, Mar 12, 2013.

1. So I have been getting from the same guy for 9 months little over a week ago I get 2oz from him $675 *for those that care* now he comes over every other day asking to buy a joint worth I don't want to sell weed I just want to smoke it so how would you all handle that?

2. Sell him a j worth man. I mean its just a j and this guys been hooking you up for almost a year

3. I smoked he and his buddy's out oneday and sold him what he wanted I just think it's odd to deal to your dealer

4. Sounds like your dealer ups is pounds which makes it even weirder

5. Yeah I see what you mean, maybe he's just in-between re-upping or shit got hot for a minute. Ask him what he's got at the moment if he says he's dry then something might be up

6. I hope he's not getting pounds and selling 2oz for $675. That's a fucking crazy price for that, about $100 over what you should be paying. This guy must buy the most insanely priced pounds if he is

7. Or hes making a lot of money

8. honestly, he probably is pushing larger amounts (not pounds) maybe QP's or HP's and he's waiting for his connect to come through and ran out of his own personal stash, i say let him buy a joint worth or smoke him up whatever.

9. I would sell to my dealer if they sold me 2 ounces for close to 700$. Expecially only a joint worth, it's for him to smoke. He probably needs to reup and does not have any to smoke. Totally understandable

10. Most of my dealers are my friends and I would do it in a second (if I have over 8g)

11. or he could just be pricing it at the local prices? price for an oz caries greatly depending on what part of the country

12. 340 is extortionate in most of the country for an oz.

13. Alabama great weed AK-47

14. That's crazy it gets that high. I thought 330 was really high even in places that are pricey. As long as you got good weed though toke it up bro!

15. tell the dude that your not lookin to sell any of it.

if you got other connects that is.

some dealers think they have the power of god, because if you dont make them happy they can cut you off real quick.

but if its just .5 just sell him a couple dime bags here n there i guess. atleast you bought it wholesale and your selling it straight prices. you get a couple extra bucks. he gets weed. you keep the connect.

everyone wins

16. Maybe he assumes you sell,