Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's up with my bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I am Sam, Dec 21, 2011.

1. So I just bought this bud yesterday. It looks fine and it smells pretty good, but it feels kind of squishy and was really hard to break apart and grind up in my grinder. Is this okay? Is there anything weird or wrong with it? It smoked fine and got me pretty baked, so I don't know if there is anything even wrong with it. What do you guys think?

2. your high as fuck man

thats what i think.

3. Sounds like a really dense nug to me.

4. its probaly dense as fuck or still a little wet

5. It sounds like it was just jarred too early after drying, not removing enough moisture. Is it spongey and when you pull a bud off does it take a hemp fiber with it down the stem? If so then yeah it was hastily processed. Does it smell like hay and or grassy and 'green'?

6. So you smoked it already... got high like it was supposed to do.... and you're asking us if there is anything wrong without providing pictures?

C'mon, man. Smoke your weed and relax.

7. Leave da' bag open for a few hours n' let your nuggs dry out a bit.

8. sounds like u got sum sticky icky