Whats up with my baby??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by rappyr, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Hey all, so I am getting into my first week of flowering now, but I am running into some slight problems..
    I have four plants: Boss Hogg, Bomb Medi #2, Purple Maroc, and a Bubble Gummer. All of these plants are in the same plot, sharing the same 3ish cu ft of ffof. I use liquid karma now, about two teaspoons now per two gallons, every other day..

The main concern I have is my Bomb Medi (the largest, roughly 6') has a tint of yellow, covering almost the entire plant, aside from the outer leaves and internode leaves where it has began budding...?
    You can see this from the image1, also seen on the image is little brown spot I was wondering what that is from and if it is preventable/harmful?
    On the first image, you can see my Boss Hogg (roughly 5') has all of the leaves a forest green color still and doesn't have nearly as many spots as the Bomb Medi. You can also see this in image2 where I put both leaves together to really tell the color differentiation.

The second problem I've been confronted with is on my Purple Maroc (smallest at about 2') has the brown spots like the Bomb Medi, except that they are on practically every leaf, seen in image3.

The third concern is am seeing an abundance of flying pests and a few spider mites since they started budding. I went out and purchased some neem oil, but have yet to use it because I want to fully know how to apply it to avoid harming the plants. So if you had some tips on applying the neem oil, I'd love you.

This is my first grow, so I don't know if I'm just being overprotective about them. Any input is genuinely appreciated! :D :D

Attached Files:

2. Mix something like a teaspoon or a little more with some dr bronners soap with a gallon of water and spray them! Top side and bottom side. I would get a 1-2gal pressure sprayer from walmart and call it quits. Makes it easy to use and you have a lot that way.

The neem wont hurt them. Just dont apply too late in flower or it can ruin the taste of the buds. From what Ive read...

Good luck !

3. are you a fun guy?   yeah it's a fungi dude, either use a mild non systemic fungicide, or if organic like me a batch of aeriated compost tea.

4. The fungi is causing the yellowing or the brown spots??