Whats up with me?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Whaz, Mar 27, 2013.

1. So for the past few years I've been noticing some big issues, and I would like to know if you guys had any answers to what is wrong with me, let me explain. So for the past few years I've noticed some changes, I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping...and by trouble I mean I've gone days without sleep. My mind just goes and goes and goes, my mind runs through differently scenarios of my life over and over again and all of the different possibilities of what I could have done and how it would affect me. I have so much time to think when I should be sleeping its driving me crazy, I hide all of this from my friends and family so they won't worry.....I would really rather solve this without going to the doctor but I realize I probably should. Before I resort to that I would like to do some research on my own. What do you guys think it is? Anxiety? Insomnia? I just want some advice on where to start and what I should do.

2. #2 giraffe, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
    Sounds like anxiety.. you get yourself so worked up that your body is actually in fight or flight response. Anxiety is worrying about things that might not ever happen or that have happened already...
    Your family might understand, there.s a good chance someone else in your family suffers from similar problems...

My advice is get on a regular sleep schedule. Whatever works for you... It may be 6 hr per day or 3 hr nap for every 3 hr youre awake. Eat very very healthy foods, and exercise a LOT.

3. Are you losin any weight? Cuz this happened to me when i had some bad stuff happen in my life and it was all anxiety. And if you dont sleep thats gonna lead to SO many other problems. Try taking Melatonin like an hour before you wanna go to sleep, it helped me and its all natural.

4. It's called thinking don't worry it's a good thing. Do you smoke? My sleeping problems ended after I found cannabis

5. Its not just thinking though.....I haven't heard of anyone being up for days because of thinking. Yea I smoke and it helps sometimes but not a lot :/