Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's up with kids hallucinating off weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brian 420, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I thought I was tripping one time way back in the day, when i took my first bong toke, I thought I saw a guy with a pegged leg near a new friend of mine's house. When I went back a few weeks later I learned that the neighbors house was a halfway house and there was in fact a dude with a pegged leg. Goooooooooooood times

2. Some states its illegal though so they might Not be able to get it.

3. ya thats true but also when doing salvia i suggest dont be with a bunch of friends laughing at you. i got drunk and tripped on salvia with a bunch of laughing friends because i could feel every taste bud like a needle and they played dubstep next to me and i freaked shit then everything was stickers peeling off the wall. it was crazy and i suggest you get used to the trip with lower doses before upping it. then another dude tripped and thought he was a zipper and it was zipping him down out of reality so he sat there for 5 minutes swinging his arms in a swimming motion then he saw a dragon and was using his pillow as a shield for a minute or so. but with my first 120 trip i felt it slightly for 45 minutes where i couldnt talke after my initial 5 minute trip so dont underestimate the stuff ive seen someone grab a knife and start grunting but couldnt stab themselves because they were to tripped out to move.

4. damn that's crazy. I heard lots of people have negative experiences with salvia. I heard if you want to do hallucinogens one should start with shrooms. that's wat I was wanting to start with. I heard it's more mild

5. #65 420mexican, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    I've had very very mild hullucinations but it was mostly cuz I was young blazed outta my mind and I had a crazy imagination. like once looking at a ceiling fan i imagined tom from tom and jerry. lol more like a memory kinda?

6. Sorry, but the problem is probably 50% psychosomatic, and 50% bullshit. Anyone who thinks they are tripping off of straight weed has never really tripped before.

7. be careful, stuff is no joke.

8. #68 420mexican, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I had a little unmentionables back in thos days too. Lol

9. I'll have to second this one. Weed isn't really dangerous but real hallucinogens can seriously mess you up. I had a really wild lifestyle when I was younger from an experimentation standpoint, and the list of things I haven't done is a hell of a lot shorter than the list of things I have done. I ended up choosing to leave that lifestyle rather abruptly after a very bad situation that I wont mention here. Nobody got hurt luckily, but one bad night with the wrong stuff can screw the rest of your life. Stick with weed, mother nature wont do ya wrong.

Just some advice from someone who went down the wrong road, not trying to preach to anyone.

10. yea i know. I'm not planning on doing wat this dumb bitch did on 1000 ways to die where she took a bunch of acid just to get fucked up and jump in an empty pool, killing herself in the process :rolleyes:. I'm planning on only doing it when I am in a good position with life, meditate beforehand, be healthy, basically make sure nothing bad is on my mind. I use weed in the same way. I only do it at the end of the day after my responsibilities are done with. gone are the days of being 16 and wanting to be stoned 24/7

11. #71 420mexican, Aug 5, 2011
    Agreed.

12. yep. if that 1000 ways to die story is true tho, i really hate people like that girl. Wanting to do that stuff just cuz her friends are like a mindless tool with no will of her own. It's people like her that make that stuff illegal. That episode was just one gigantic double facepalm

13. I've never hallucinated but I always mistake shit haha. I always smoke in my car in my driveway at night and theres always deer running around and they sketch me the hell out. One night I swear I saw a floating 2 ft x 1 ft square and it confused the HELL out of me for about 20 minutes. When I was finally done smoking I walked up to it and it was the reflective waste management logo on my neighbor's dark colored trashcan... awesome

14. #74 Sweetleaftoker, Aug 5, 2011
    Lol theres tons of deer around my house and ive had that happen, freaked me the fuck out

15. Kill them.

16. If its your first couple of times, and maybe you THINK you saw stuff, I wouldn't really care.

But after a while of smoking and saying your hallucinating is just dumb and attention-whoreish.

17. I couldn't agree more.

18. I've seen a nice inflation of "OMG I tripped so hard lolololololol" during the summer.

19. It's just sad. I've never done that when I first started, or at all. I guess I decategorize weed as being a "True hallucinogen"

20. If they really are tripping the weed is laced, 'cause weed does'nt make you trip