Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's up with kids hallucinating off weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brian 420, Aug 5, 2011.

1. hell yea! this strengthens my hypothesis that lots of people get nostalgic while high. Like the first time I ever got high I thought I was in the movie happy gilmore the whole time lol. I watched that movie when I was like 10 really nostalgic movie lol. Most of my first like 10 or 20 highs were basically me thinking I was 7, 10, 13, etc. lol.

2. THC does something with your episodic memory I remember reading that somewhere.

3. iv been tryin to get that high for a long time! id love to get my hands on that stuff!!!,
    :hello:

4. I definitely agree. I think one of the most beautiful things about weed is how it trully does "reveal you to yourself". Imo, this means that it seems to show you your own subconscious thoughts, feelings, etc. That's why you can be depressed and get more depressed while smoking. those people prolly subconsciously think that weed is an enhancer only. but some people smoke anytime anywhere and always get euphoric. These poeple prolly subconsciously think weed is mainly a drug to get high.

5. yes. it really does. I remember one of the first times I got high I basically had a flashback of this dramatic/life changing event that happened when I was 7. It totally felt like I was there and it was like reliving it. Shit was insane lol. Still tho, this would go under thought processes and would not be a full on hallucination

6. Yeah that happened to me, when I was chillin with my cat who has cancer. Sadly he's gonna die eventually from it, and he was laying down on my lap with some catnip while I was smoking, and I had a flashback from all the times I had with my cat mostly as a kid though, cause he's a old cat anyway. It's still pretty damn cool if you think about it

7. damn dude that just put a chill down my spine. Sorry about that. Smoke one for him when he dies. yea it really is quite amazing. Like being high is intertwined with your soul hahaha

8. they watch 2 much tv

9. watch em do 120x salvia. theyll die :b

10. Lol ya someone said it above me.. When i had a low tolerence and smoked A LOT i saw brightend colors, and defined edges... And one time i was so high i thought i smoked, then for some reason i thought i was in a 2nd universe made by my brain. So i was pretty much walking around in my brain...while this was happening i had thoes bright colors n finer definitions.

That was when i was a newby. Id say what i experienced wasnt even hallutionations lol fk kids n exaggerating

11. Thanks :D It will be returned!

I know what you mean. Like when I used a substance I can't mention, I wanted to see a cow in my house lol. I focused really well, and for a second I saw a damn cow hahaha

12. Maybe it's synthetic weed.

13. And i'm sick of kids going "Is my weed laced?" I swear to god you can go into any thread and find this fuckin question

14. Thanks and yeah it is.

15. thc is classified in the psychedelic category so its pretty obvious why people are saying they hallucinate off weed. ive done shrooms before and very high doses of thc is VERY similar to the early stages of a shroom trip. if you havent had any visual distortions/hallucinations from weed then either smoke more or get better weed bro...

16. I guess MMJ isn't good bud? I don't trip from weed.

And i've done my fair share of psychedelics. I don't consider Cannabis as "Tripping"

17. But I will give you this, but it's just not strong enough to trip.

18. True that barely anyone laces but I've heard a couple legit laced stories with pcp but they all talked about how it tasted way off like metallic and they had highs that were completely different from just weed I think it was from erowid but it's extremely rare but no one would lace it with other unmentionables mainly cause there a lot more expensive and no one would lace dank.

19. yep. That's why I wanna do more hallucinogens. They'll prolly be more fun with an overactive imagination :p

20. Just be in a good setting, trip sitter, etc.

I've fucked up pretty bad before lol:eek: