Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's up with kids hallucinating off weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brian 420, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Hallucinations? I've gotten auditory hallucinations, like where I'm in the fridge finding food and hear my own theme song which is usually jazz, sounds like it's coming from a different room but I know it's not true. I usually only get that if I'm really stoned.

2. Lucky them for still having that low tolerance.. if you know what I mean.

3. I smoke alot and I've NEVER hallucinated, wtf are you smokin. I live in nor cal

4. I've never done any substances that cannot be said on this forum, but after a night of heavy vaping I can find my self with CEVs, I don't smoke that often, a few times a week, but it's pretty crazy. I got a newbie friend high the other day, she told me she was going through zoo tycoon, Tom nook (who is that..) and a Christmas tree. She was pretty high.

5. i agree. When I was first started out getting high it was pretty damn trippy but it was mainly thought processes and very mild changing of vision. Like everything turning sort of cartoon like but nothing like seeing rabbits jump off the ceiling or anything LOL. I do hear random noise/music/voices but definitely nowhere near as much as stronger hallucinogens.

6. [​IMG]

He's the shopkeeper in Animal Crossing. He buys you a house then you become his bitch for the entire game while you sell enough foreign fruit to pay it off. As a disclaimer against being called a faggot, I've never played Animal Crossing.

7. #27 Soccerguy420, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ahahahaha thanks man, that was funny

Edit: I asked my friend and she said Tom nook and her were on good terms, so she got everything for free.

Yeah,she was pretty high

8. ok, i seriously just nostalgia'd hard on this lol

9. hmm i notice that all three of those things are prolly very nostalgic to her. zoo tycoon from the 90s, animal crossing from early 2000s, and Christmas of course. interesting

10. #30 Noxnoctum, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    I've had some pretty crazy CEVs in the past when really stoned and listening to music when I just lay back and chill...

nothing close to "the real thing" but still pretty crazy

11. #31 Oblivion420, Aug 5, 2011
    Yeah me too. Mad soothing.

12. I once saw this...:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-2FJTtX-rQ]‪Skrillex Vs. CALL 911 NOW! Lady (First Of The Year, Equinox)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

13. lol :D

14. Kids are dumb...it's either that or was my weed laced?!?!? Who would put in the money to lace your weed like really...

15. I've only ever tripped off of dirty weed. An old friend of mine's uncle offered us a joint, he omitted the fact that it was laced with angel dust. I was new to smoking but I knew it was impossible for me to dissociate as hard as I did, but quite a few people I explained this to said that they had previously "tripped" off of marijuana. Something is wrong with your weed or it's so strong and gives you a head trip or crazy acid flashback.

16. I've seen some pattern things and stuff like that but not anything like unmentionables but I enjoy watching new kids trip out.

17. #37 Soccerguy420, Aug 5, 2011
    Funny you mention that, when i was In my smoking infancy I used to always have CEVs about tv shows I used to watch as a kid and forgot about them. It was really beautiful, like weed unlocked my memories from my child years that I've since forgotten.

18. #38 hesthedaddy, Aug 5, 2011
    Some dealers out there probably are sick and twisted enough just to do it for the fun of it. Although in these cases its probably more like there minds are simply not matured enough to cope with/ really fucking enjoy the good shit =D peace out im off to spark up my bedtime indica ...

19. #39 The Audion, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    same here. along with mood enhancement. weed is a mild psychedelic, but if someone is looking for true hallucinations, there are other drugs to do that.

haha same here man:hello: thc is a fun chemical

20. I always hate smoking with new smokers because of this and the "dude, i'm so high" thing. Next to cops, it's the fastest way for someone to kill my buzz.