What's up with her?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by M3DICIN3MAN420, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Hey guys so there was a point I was pulling this plant out to make it flower while the rest of my tent was still in veg. It's been about 2 months or so since I started moving her.
    She didn't really fatten up, I think it might have been because there was 2 weeks of high heat? But now that I have it cooled off she is throwing out white hairs like crazy!
    Just looking for some input on what went wrong? The rest of the crop looks happy and healthy.

View attachment 901239

View attachment 901240

ForumRunner_20120614_152507.png

ForumRunner_20120614_152521.png

Thanks for any help.

2. I don't know what went wrong but what I do know is someone's gonna have a happy harvest :)

3. lookin good...dark green leaves nice buds...just let her do her thing..once more lookin niceeeeee....

4. Its the trippy plant! I am subbed to this cuz I would also like to know what happened since its so messed up.

5. #6 M3DICIN3MAN420, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    She has been in flower for so long though and isn't that dense.
    Thanks for the compliments, I've felt like I fucked it up this whole time. I'll keep posting pics of when she changes.
    Thanks again.

Decided if she doesn't turn out that great I'll contribute her to medibles :)

6. Pulled her out of the tent tonight. I think she's done. I need the room too. The plant doesn't look like she's ready, but trichs are about 20% Amber, 80% cloudy.

Guess we'll see...

7. Ill try some with ya
    :smoke: