Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's up with growing up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoGnarlyDooD, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. ill be completely honest with you, i have only heard him on Glass house...but he killed that shit. I definitely will check that out

2. good smoking music for sure

3. Yeah no joke, I don't even hang out with most of my friends anymore, they all have gfs/bfs, kids, etc now, some are even becoming fucking cops lol, so it's just weird. They're typical American family people that work all day and drink beer during games, me I just do what I wanna do and go to school, lol don't have to worry about anybody else. So I don't have much to talk about with my friends anymore since they live in completely different worlds. I don't care about the typical social things many people do anyway though so it doesn't bother me

4. i still talk to my main 3 friends from high school. but still high school was the shit, four years went way too fast.

5. Just get out..

6. Yeah no joke lol being able to almost completely not give a fuck only comes once

7. explain?

8. Billy madison

9. I feel yah man :(

10. Nah man that kid is just retarded. :L

11. Most people say their 20's-30's were the best years of their life.

12. Don't worry. Think about NOW. If you don't stop worrying about your future, or regretting your past, you wont have time to enjoy the present. Then only on your death day you'll realize you wasted your life away.

13. word man

14. I don't care what any of you say, being an adult sucks. Fuck the rat race. I hate it.

15. Seriously? A house? No bs?

16. just do it having as much fun as you possibly can, all of the time with everyone who matters 1% or 100%.

17. I like that motto

18. I'm 22 and i feel like I'm still a child, I'm talked to like a child and I fucking hate it.
    Working on transitioning, I actually have a real job.

19. 57 here and got into longboard skating three years ago. still skating as much as possible including, every day it doesn't rain, the commute to work. going to skate today as soon as my friend gets out of high school. nice long push thru the city then we'll grab lunch. perfect weather too, 50's with bright sun. getting old is only in your head :smoke:

20. #40 aceguitar, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    [quote name='"Inforit"']

57 here and got into longboard skating three years ago. still skating as much as possible including, every day it doesn't rain, the commute to work. going to skate today as soon as my friend gets out of high school. nice long push thru the city then we'll grab lunch. perfect weather too, 50's with bright sun. getting old is only in your head :smoke:[/quote]

Your 57 yrs old and you hang out with underage high school kids? Not cool if u ask me. Do these kids parents know you hang out with them? You don't have to act old but you could at least be a bit more age appropriate. Why can't you find adults to be friends with? Sorry but high school kids should be hangin with kids, not some old man. That's I'd kind of creepy.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.