Whats up with grasscity?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Jetlife123, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I ordered a new bong on the 30th of december and still havent recieved any information about it being sent. I know it takes a long time overseas but I assumed that was for the shipping time, not for them to actually ship it. I sent customer service an email asking what the status was and I got no response after 4 days. Anyone else having trouble?

2. Their customer service sucked in my experience too.
    They'll probably delete this though, like they always do...bad for business.

You'll get the typical "email support" responses....which is fine and dandy except that support takes days to reply, and doesn't actually help you at all when they do finally get back to you.

At least thats my experience.

In the future, I will only deal with more reputable sites. The forums aint bad though :smoke:

3. I know there are a few people on the forum you can contact to spur things along but I'm not quite sure who it is... I've seen it posted before but didn't pay much mind to who it was...

4. I'm not deleting anything, it would only really help if you would take th time to read and show some understanding, as Grasscity still does not rules the world, thank you, don't jump to conclusions that fast.

SJ

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...-temporary-measure-u-s-homeland-security.html

5. Actually, Grasscity is rather reputable. Companies don't stay in business for 11+ years if they aren't reputable...especially ones online. :rolleyes:

Also, the Shop pretty much fuels the forums and people who want to enjoy the forums within this Community yet bad mouth the source of the forums are slightly ungrateful to say the least.

To the OP...Support is covered up and the ones in support are trying their best to get through support tickets and support emails. Homeland Security not only delayed packages, they caused businesses to take on a lot more support issues, unfortunately. So, all support issues have to addressed and it takes time to address them. Your issue will be addressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.