What's up with Bics?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dmac103, Jul 13, 2012.

1. They don't seem like they last as long anymore. I remember when they would last me about 2 months if I didn't lose em.

I just rolled a blunt and walked all the way down to the beach (4 blocks) to spark it up and enjoy the ocean... when my lighter dies. This one must've lasted me 2-3 weeks tops, it's a regular sized one too. I brought a mini one with me but seem to have lost it. So now I have to wait til tomorrow to get one. Wouldn't be a big deal back home cause I got matches. But I'm in a beach house with my fam for vacation so I can't really use a stove or nothin that would make the house smell.

2. Well dont loose them. And make sure you get one with full "fuel". Sometimes at the gas station they give me shitty ones that dry out and I have to ask for a better one.

3. I go through lighters pretty fast. I'd say one every two weeks.

Back in the day they did seem to last a lot longer. All though I'm not sure if they really did, or I just smoke a lot more weed now so I'm using my lighter more often lol

4. I guess I'm gonna have to start gettin them to give me one in the back or something. Never thought the day would come when I would have to start checking behind the cashier on what lighter they give me.

5. I dunno. They still last super long for me.

I buy the 5 packs at Walmart, though. Those stand alone ones at the gas station or whatever could've been there for a year or more before you purchase it.

6. Probs smokin more than u used to bud

7. i swear youre right, man.

my lighters have been running out ridiculously quickly lately. normally i get about 2 months out of a lighter now its about 3 weeks.

8. hmm. you may be onto something cause all my bics are only lasting like 1 week.

9. Clear lighters. Best bet.

10. I'm pretty sure they do have less fluid now than they did before. Another thing I've noticed is the amount of fuel in them varies from country to country. I've found the French bics are the best and the US/Spain ones tend to have the least amount of fluid