Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats up wit the blunt hate ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 9, 2012.

1. [quote name='"ROOReos"']For a lot of people it's somewhat of a "QUIT LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE" kind of thing.[/quote]

I agree. thats a very immature way to go about things though lol these people just crack me up .

2. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

I agree. thats a very immature way to go about things though lol these people just crack me up .[/quote]

Some people arent fans of tobacco. Why cant you accept this?

3. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']

Some people arent fans of tobacco. Why cant you accept this?[/quote]

its not about some people not being fans of tobacco but the way they go about it is pretty snobby and bitch like. if a person likes blunts then they like blunts tryna shit on em and make it seem like your the better person cause you dont smoke blunts is pretty annoying dont ya think

4. :love: I LOVE BLUNTS. From where I come from its kind of a tradition, I smoked my first weed in a blunt, and those school times with friends peeling and rolling that cigarillo I will always remember. Mine burns realll slow and even Dutch masters or White owls preferred.

5. [quote name='"nicetoastyblunt"']:love: I LOVE BLUNTS. From where I come from its kind of a tradition, I smoked my first weed in a blunt, and those school times with friends peeling and rolling that cigarillo I will always remember. Mine burns realll slow and even Dutch masters or White owls preferred.[/quote]

lol i love ur avatar bro ^

6. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

its not about some people not being fans of tobacco but the way they go about it is pretty snobby and bitch like. if a person likes blunts then they like blunts tryna shit on em and make it seem like your the better person cause you dont smoke blunts is pretty annoying dont ya think[/quote]

I still think your pissed because people dont like blunts. Snobby and bitch like? Its a public forum obviously your going to get people expressing their opinions in all sorts of manners..

Well they kind of are the healthier person (maybe not better).

Still dont see how someones preference is annoying.

[quote name='"420dopeaf"']So ive been part of the city for a while and i see alot of blades hate blunts they act as if there the worst way to smoke your weed. i even saw someone go as far to say that "blunts are worse then cigarettes" o_O wtf ? lol i for one love blunts i know how to roll so it doesnt ruin the taste of the bud, depending on the blunt you use they burn really slow,flavored blunts taste good af lol,blunts hardly canoe oh yeah and they get you Really high. So im pretty lost whats up with the blunt hate man ? i need some thoughts and opinions. lol cause im baffeld on why theres so much B hate[/quote]

"blunts are worse then cigarettes"
    Ok a little far fetched but not too far off from the truth.

" i know how to roll so it doesnt ruin the taste of the bud,"

What does that even mean? Lol

"flavored blunts taste good af"

In your opinion...

" they get you Really high"

From the five or so minute tobacco headrush yea

"cause im baffeld on why theres so much B hate"

Because blunts are easily hate-able

7. That shit makes me feel light headed the smoke is harsh and its tobacco

8. [quote name='"mistahdobalina"']Its different in all locations.

A dub in WA is $20 and about 2 grams[/quote]

This in Oregon too

9. It's all opinion. Dont gotta bring hate to it, were all stoners, why can we just be happy and accept that everyone has different preferences?

I love any form of weed though, and I love switching every way of smoking up weather it be bongs g bongs pipes blunts spliffs joints pipes bubblers, hash bud wax it's all good, brownies cookies any type of edible. Errytang xcept shwag. I hate shwag.

10. People don't like them because they are upset that they can't roll a decent blunt

11. people dont like them because they waste weed

/thread

12. The ONLY reason I ever smoke blunts over something else is if im with a group, or if i feel like doing some smoke tricks. white owl white grape blunts have the best looking smoke in my opinion

13. Sometimes blunts waste resin and extra bud that could of gone to use in a bowl/pipe/bong

14. its too expensive, i live in ireland its €25 a gram so i just cant afford to smoke blunts but if i could i would!

15. Blunts are my favorite way. Yeah it uses alot of weed but thats why people put in on it duh. Its the best way for social endeavours. best used with mids. my n my buddy like to have dro in it tho...tastes so good. Blunts are only harsh if youre not used to them.

I dont see how yall are getting upset over a way to smoke weed. Makes no sense ...thats like argueing on different ways to cook or organize something. what.

16. Thats whats up! :smoke:

17. Ive said this a couple times blunts are good in moderation, for the people that smoke ALOT you cant smoke blunts all day without causing real harm to your lungs

Smoking 7+ blunts a day is really bad for you... Take it from someone who knows, you dont wanna be coughing up brown and black shit every morning...

18. [quote name='"jahithber69"']Ive said this a couple times blunts are good in moderation, for the people that smoke ALOT you cant smoke blunts all day without causing real harm to your lungs

Smoking 7+ blunts a day is really bad for you... Take it from someone who knows, you dont wanna be coughing up brown and black shit every morning...[/quote]

i roll about 5 or 6 B's a day, i havent smoked a blunt in like 3 days tho ive been chilling with my big bambu's stuffing j's like a rolling stone :smoke: :cool:

19. I just don't like the taste and it irritates my throat.

20. yeah well fucking a/c wastes gas but i like to be chilly.
    blunt wastes bud but i like to be blizzy