Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats up wit the blunt hate ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 9, 2012.

1. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']blunts fuckin kill bro. people hate on it for two reasons:

the tobacco really wears down on your lungs (i know from personal repeated experience)

blunts are what whack ass ghetto city people smoke

but i'm not really in favor of the second[/quote]

Man, thats pretty judgemental. You dont gotta stoop that low to get your point across.

2. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']blunts fuckin kill bro. people hate on it for two reasons:

the tobacco really wears down on your lungs (i know from personal repeated experience)

blunts are what whack ass ghetto city people smoke

but i'm not really in favor of the second[/quote]

Pretty big generalization right there. So all poverty stricken people are "whack" and "ghetto"?

I smoke blunts once in a blue moon. I know they're said to be the worst for you, but I love the flavor of a Grape blunt. :D I only really smoke blunts with friends though. I normally use my bong and bowl.

That's one thing I don't like about rolling blunts/joints, the process of it all. When I can load up a bowl/bong in a minute or two and be good to go. :bongin:

3. [quote name='"Nash92"']

Pretty big generalization right there. So all poverty stricken people are "whack" and "ghetto"?

I smoke blunts once in a blue moon. I know they're said to be the worst for you, but I love the flavor of a Grape blunt. :D I only really smoke blunts with friends though. I normally use my bong and bowl.

That's one thing I don't like about rolling blunts/joints, the process of it all. When I can load up a bowl/bong in a minute or two and be good to go. :bongin:[/quote]

Just gotta learn to roll quicker!

And if people smoke blunts for reasons pertaining to poverty, they should switch to jay's. They're so much cheaper per paper. So I don't think being poor has much of an influence.

"whack" is a personal opinion and ghetto has nothing to do with your preference of blunt over papers.

So, maybe people just like smoking them, and others don't?

4. who gives a shit, its my weed to waste, why are you shitting on me for it. I smoke blunts everyday, with sensual chocolate wraps the bud literally tastes like chocolate, People who are anti blunt are just weed snobs that just apparently know so much and are so better at smoking than you.

5. Wow the fucking ignorance in this thread!!!

6. [quote name='"Nash92"']

That's one thing I don't like about rolling blunts/joints, the process of it all. When I can load up a bowl/bong in a minute or two and be good to go. :bongin:[/quote]

Damn I'm the opposite. I love the process. I love rolling a good dutch.

7. Joints dont get me as high as blunts and i love just having one rolled. No pieces/lighters to worry about.

8. After you smoke multiple blunts a day for years... your lungs will make you dislike them... Don't get me wrong i love nothing more then skilling a nice blunt and i feel its a more social thing to smoke..... but my lungs cant take it so ill only hit one every once and while

9. Man I was one of those, fuck blunts I roll zags type of people for awhile.
    But in all reality, blunts are better in every way, but most people can't afford to roll up a g when they smoke.

Cause atm I'm running through a pack of swishers a day.

10. [quote name='"higherfire"']After you smoke multiple blunts a day for years... your lungs will make you dislike them... Don't get me wrong i love nothing more then skilling a nice blunt and i feel its a more social thing to smoke..... but my lungs cant take it so ill only hit one every once and while[/quote]

I got a group of friends that only smoke blunts. An eighth last them 1-2 days and they have the worst coughs. It sounds painful.

When your smoking that many blunts I dont see how it can be enjoyable at all.

Im not about that life though. Im ok with smoking a blunt but I prefer not too. If I have to ill smoke a few a month. But you wont see me coppin swishers at the liquor store. Not my cup of tea.

11. what noobs and wannabes call blunts:
    [​IMG]

tiny things huh...

what real blunts look like;
    [​IMG]

but one must always remember, TOBACCO KILLS PEOPLE.

12. There's 2 big reasons why not to smoke blunts one most people lick them way to much when rolling which is gross and two just like joints they waste weed by constantly burning . That's just my opinion though

13. I don't give a fuck, I smoke blunts on occasion when it's handed over to me and other times, I use my bowl.

14. Blunts blunts blunts how lovely

15. I only smoke blunts when i got alot of bud cause i only roll them fat.

16. so many fucking threads like this.

17. They are fine ill roll one ocassionally but they are wasteful

18. I love blunts!!

19. I put about 1g in my js and about 2 to 3 in my blunts i love blunts that just go for days

20. Im mostly on your side here.. but... half a gram in a paper < half a gram in a swisher
    to me atleast... lately.. been smokin swishers alot... when I can afford it lol but yeah, swishers are good for lil blunts half a gram is actually a satisfying swisher thats for sure