Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats up wit the blunt hate ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 9, 2012.

1. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']

Your street dealers who rip you off just call it that so that you think your getting a better deal.[/quote]

cool story bro

2. [quote name='"NutsLikeKngKong"']Cigars are not meant to be smoked. Companies can fill those wraps with whatever nasty fuck chemicals they can find to make it taste purple. You might as well be smoking a shoe. The tobacco inside is probably healthier than the wrap itself.[/quote]

you have a point ,but i think your exaggerating a bit.

3. Seriously? A debate over someones smoking preference? Buncha of haters in here.

And how can one say they dont like blunts because they waste weed, then in tje same breath say you like joints. Hahaha

4. [quote name='"MIjbr90190"']Seriously? A debate over someones smoking preference? Buncha of haters in here.

And how can one say they dont like blunts because they waste weed, then in tje same breath say you like joints. Hahaha[/quote]

How hypocritical. lol

Anyways a lot of people dont like blunts health wise.

5. Man I love smoking blunts so much my 8th is gone the first day.

6. I get where I want to go with 1/8 of the weed it takes to make a blunt. Unless I was vomiting money, I'm going to keep being stingy.

7. I smoke blunts sometimes.I smoke my vape,bong,bowls,spliffs,joints,chillums,and blunts.Who cares if it wastes weed? It's not like your dealer isn't going to have more when you're out.I love smoking weed out of anything..As long as I'm smoking good weed I don't really care what I'm smoking it out of I like to change it up a lot.

8. Damn you pay $10 for a nickel? Where I'm from and probably most other places a nickel (as in 5 cents emphasis on the 5) is .5 gram.A dime (10 cents) is 1.0 gram.Dub means double and it means 2 grams because it's a dime bag "dub" or doubled.

9. Because vapor bonging just gets me so much higher. Like soo much higher. Seriously, a blunts worth of weed through my vape is lethal. Blunts make my head hurt now, so much added shit I'm not used to.

Wiz stopped smoking blunts after he coughed up a bunch of black shit from his lungs, supposedly.

10. It's not even a competition between joint or blunt if you share a joint with even one person you barely get high and you can roll .5 swishers easy and get 3 people stoned I do it all the time fuck buying rolling papers shits a waste

11. I haven't bought under half o's since 9th grade.

12. I know what you mean but I don't give a fuck! You shouldn't either, everyone has their own preference.

There's something about rolling up your own blunt that makes the experience overall so good :yummy:

blunt smoker and proud! lol

13. [quote name='"MIjbr90190"']Seriously? A debate over someones smoking preference? Buncha of haters in here.

And how can one say they dont like blunts because they waste weed, then in tje same breath say you like joints. Hahaha[/quote]

lol thats what im saying. its just hypocrites at there best.

14. I don't like blunts just because I hate the 5-10minute set up. and the taste on most isn't that great to me.

id much rather take 30 seconds and pack a bowl and pass around a Bong or spoon with a large bowl. ( if u don't corner that shit get the fuccckkkkkkkkk outa my circle)

15. I think it's because blunt are associated with ghetto stoners from the hood and most of the GC community are sophisticated glass toking dank smoking vapers who look down upon "ghetto tokers".

16. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']It wastes a lot of grass man.[/quote]

In a place where weed is cheaper that gas who the fuck cares

17. blunts fuckin kill bro. people hate on it for two reasons:

the tobacco really wears down on your lungs (i know from personal repeated experience)

blunts are what whack ass ghetto city people smoke

but i'm not really in favor of the second

18. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']blunts fuckin kill bro. people hate on it for two reasons:

the tobacco really wears down on your lungs (i know from personal repeated experience)

blunts are what whack ass ghetto city people smoke

but i'm not really in favor of the second[/quote]

To say there what "whack ass ghetto city people smoke" is just pure ignorance. Cause i even know people in the hood who dont fuck with blunts. so *FACEPALM*.

19. [quote name='"Tetra416"']I think it's because blunt are associated with ghetto stoners from the hood and most of the GC community are sophisticated glass toking dank smoking vapers who look down upon "ghetto tokers".[/quote]

Pot snobs .

20. Lol, precisely