Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats up wit the blunt hate ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 9, 2012.

1. it's funny because when wiz was actually good all he talked about\smoked were blunts.

2. I've smoked a lot of blunts over the years and they are my least favorite method now. The tobacco hurts my lungs and overall ruins the flavor of the bud. Even that flavored shit tastes nasty and hurts my throat/lungs.

On the other hand I like joints.

3. If you smoked blunts like I have you would know why....

There cool once in awhile
    But not everyday.

4. #24 Toastin', Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
    A reason why people hate blunts = tobacco

This too

[quote name='"jahithber69"']If you smoked blunts like I have you would know why....

There cool once in awhile
    But not everyday.[/quote]

Blunts are just unhealthy. I know several people who think blunts dont contain tobacco. Bunch a dummies.

5. Wouldnt wasting be considered smoke not entering your lungs? Joints burn off a lot more than a blunt. The blunt is the more efficient way of smoking vs j. You cant say a j wastes half as much, it just requires half as much. If your smoking with 3+ people 2 joints wouldnt do it, but 1 blunt would. They are all for different circumstances. And what you prefer cant be evidence as to why somethings better than something else. So op, idk why everyone hates on blunts either :smoke:

6. Alot of people can't handle the smoke and/or just some poor mothafuckas who don't have enough weed to fill a blunt!

7. 2 joints could get 3 people high..? And if you have to put, say a gram, in a blunt to smoke and get high, but you only have to put .2-.3 in a joint to smoke and get high, then it is wasting weed because you're already high off of .3 vs the gram+ you put in a blunt. And the reasons I listed earlier

8. #28 deoxygenated, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    Lol poor, riggghhtt. Because spending 50 cents on a blunt wrap is being rich.:rolleyes:

9. I never liked blunts because whenever one gets passed to me it tastes like shit and makes me cough. I just don't see the point, why do people roll blunts that taste like shit? And then act like something is wrong with you for not liking their nasty-ass blunt? I'm sure there are smooth blunts out there, but the vast majority of blunts that I've smoked tasted like sweaty ass and made me cough up a lung. Why do people smoke harsh blunts? It makes no sense...

10. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']

Uhm a dime bag is a gram. Also if your smoking anything under that in a wrap, your smoking more paper then weed.[/quote]

in ny a Dubb is a gram not a dime.

11. A dub and a dime are different names for the same thing.

12. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']

A dub and a dime are different names for the same thing.[/quote]

nah man, dub is 1g, while a dime is a .5
    At least where I'm from it is

13. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']

A dub and a dime are different names for the same thing.[/quote]

no its not wtf are you talking about a dubb in ny is 1g and cost 15-20$ a dime cost 10$ and its about .4-.5

14. Its different in all locations.

A dub in WA is $20 and about 2 grams

15. Your street dealers who rip you off just call it that so that you think your getting a better deal.

16. I enjoy blunts from time to time but a bong or pipe is preferable. I would never choose a blunt over a nice bong or pipe.

17. Cigars are not meant to be smoked. Companies can fill those wraps with whatever nasty fuck chemicals they can find to make it taste purple. You might as well be smoking a shoe. The tobacco inside is probably healthier than the wrap itself.

18. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']

Lol poor, riggghhtt. Because spending 50 cents on a blunt wrap is being rich.:rolleyes:[/quote]

I was talking about people not having buku amount of trees to blow on blunts...

19. I particularly dont smoke many blunts because they hurt my lungs. I smoke anywhere from 2-10 grams a day, and if i smoked that in blunts id have emphysema by now. I will once in awhile roll like 2 grams in a blunt for the fuck of it. But a bong or even a joint is the way to go if your looking to smoke a heavy amount of weed.

20. [quote name='"NutsLikeKngKong"']Cigars are not meant to be smoked. Companies can fill those wraps with whatever nasty fuck chemicals they can find to make it taste purple. You might as well be smoking a shoe. The tobacco inside is probably healthier than the wrap itself.[/quote]

Oh shit man I want to taste fuckin' colors! :smoke::smoke::hippie: