Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats up wit the blunt hate ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I'd kill for one too man.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Murder accomplices fo life :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't understand how people can say they taste like shit, they must be smoking the swisher reds or unflavored... THOSE are nasty.

I love me a Zig Zag mango flavored wrap, nothing like a nice mango touch to go with some delicious fruity bud.

4. Eh, I don't hate blunts; it's just, I prefer to smoke joints or out of glass. I don't like the flavors and all, plus tobacco makes me feel sick. I normally smoke out of a pipe; but, sometimes a joint is nice.

5. See man, I think Zig Zag wraps are gross. Everyone has their own opinion. Mine is Honey Dutchmasters. :bongin:

If those were more common in my area they'd be my favorite. They're really hard to come by, especially fresh ones. Nearly every time I've gone to roll one of those the shell cracks cause they're too dry. Even if I do cover them in 10 coats of slobber hahaha.

7. I just don't smoke blunts on the regular. I enjoy them on special occasions. 

In my school that's all the cliche douche bags talk about, rolling blunts, burning blunts, fucking with blunts. Blunts, blunts, blunts, and more blunts. They make it sound so barbaric and uncouth that while they are burning blunts, I'm ripping bong. 

8. Yeah, I know what you mean. I have to go a few towns over just to find them, but they're always fresh. The newer ones come in foil packs now. Are the ones you getting the old ones with the clear plastic wrap?

9. #209 Mr Unknown, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Finishing half a blunt from last night, great way to wake and bake.

I don't know how people can say blunts burn more weed then joints. You ever put the same amount of weed in a joint and a blunt and burn em at the same time? Blunt out last it and can get more people high. If you're really worried that you use more weed in a blunt than a joint, well that's your call. Half a gram is all you need for a decent blunt, and if you're smoking by yourself, you can just smoke half at a time.

I'm about that blunt life, but y'all can smoke your joints.

10. Yeah, it's been awhile since I've tried them. They were in the clear plastic when I tried them last, like 3 months ago. I haven't smoked much the past 2 months or so, been sober 100% the last month. Once I'm able to get back to smoking I'll try em in the foil pack. Do they sell particular flavors that are good that I should be aware of?

11. I'll smoke one on occasion, but they have to fit the flavor/scent profile of the smoke, or a green leaf. otherwise it ruins the experience for me.

12. Well like I said the honey ones are great. In my eyes no other blunt even compares to a Honey Dutch.

13. Taste like butthole and has tobacco in it... Tobacco is gross :wacko:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

So you like the taste of buttholes?

15. So you like the taste of buttholes?
    </blockquote>Yeah dude...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I also love blunts. Especially the flavored zig-zag wraps, glaze it with some honey, yummy! So smooth :D

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Blunts give you the highest high you can have.  You can't replicate the high with bongs or vapes.  I can't get stupid high unless I smoke a blunt to the head.

18. They are good sometimes. I myself haven't smoked one since 420. I literally only smoke them on 420. I feel like I'm just breathing in chems whenever I smoke one

19. A nice cherry flavored zig zag is always fun to use to roll a couple times a month.