What's up tonight GC

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by High I'm Chris, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Took 6mg of kpins since about 5pm + 10mg OC. I just took 5mg of ambien... oh plus the 10 beers I've had. Looooooooove it.

Good vibes. Listen' to Daft Punk Alive 2007........ goooooood day and night

2. nice +rep for keeping a combo smart. and i like daft punk fucked up too..

much love good vibes bro

3. #3 High I'm Chris, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    combo smart for sure. It's all about whether or not I wanna fuck around with the ambien tonight and take more. :confused: We'll seeeeee

EDIT: I have nothing to do tomorrow... Should I pop 2 more 5mg's of ambien orrrrrrr..... have i done many downers today

fuck it 2 more down the hatch. I'm starting to lose focus. oh wait.... ONE MORE TIME

4. bumpin this shiiiiiieet. What do people recommend I do while i fight the sleep of ambien induced sleep.

5. Watch south park.

6. #7 High I'm Chris, Jun 19, 2009
  7. #8 supersmoker27, Jun 19, 2009
    white capsules are pregablin or lycria (sp?) the white pills are 2mg clonazepam. rivotril brand. I have a pic with 20mg on my tounge.

im colorblind so the orange ones may be .5 nirvam sublingual orange flavored xanax.
    or the ecstasy which is supposed to be green and a print of "maserati" car symbol or some people just say crowns.

8. hmm never seen those clonzepam imprints (but honestly all i see is white haha). As for the orange guys look like some adderall to me... but again this ambein just took control of me haha.

9. pretty unexcited about this ambien... It could be because of all the other substances I'm on but the only noticeable effect is on my motor functions.

10. BIG FAIL: ended up taking 20mgs of ambien on top of 6mgs of clonazepam with 10 beers (over the course of the entire night, about 7-8 hours). I feel stupid... but I kinda wanna walk my dog haha. I was hoping for something interesting but now I'm just bored.

11. Lol. Yeah, I have insomnia a bit now. I should've went to sleep way earlier when I felt like I could but I didn't and now....yeah....

12. I was kind of hoping for some sort of visuals (not compared to booms or LSD) but i swear i was told if you fought the sleep you'd experience something. Even at a 15mg dose. I'm wondering if the benzos had an effect. I'll have to take a look at how they both affect GABA neurotransmission .

13. That blows.

I would imagine that a depressant is going to have lessening effect on any visuals or even delusions (like from ambien) as it is literally depressing your CNS.

So your theory about the benzos might have some weight.

14. bleh I took a good look at the molecular structures and they are not very similar. I'm very uneducated when it comes to ambien (zolpidem) and it's pharmacodynamics. Anyone??