What's up tonight blades?

Discussion in 'General' started by BayAreaToker, Jun 13, 2009.

1. What's everyone up to tonight?

I'm stuck at home and can't smoke (DT) so I'm about to consume a good amount of opiates and watch Burn Notice on DVD.

2. Ill be there with ya soon, Chillin watching the game.

3. DUDEEE burn notice is sick as fuck all those guns and explosions :hello::wave:

4. Hell yeah :D

5. My friend is having a party where everyone attending has to chip in to make a one ounce blunt. Something like that. Alas, I shall not be attending this party, for I have business to take care of. Also I have probation for the next 4 months. :(

6. Picked up some booze, even though I never drink, and it turns out my weed connect pulled through! Would be a shame to waste it, though, so I guess I'm cross-fading and blowing lines of yay all night while having an epic gaming night with mates.

7. Game 7 Penguins Vs. Red Wings

I hope the wings take it, they just got a goal but are still down by one.
    Baked

8. smoking some opium noddign the fuck back

9. NOOOOOOOOO!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Fucking Penguins!

10. Rippin some bongs, browsin the forums...probably gonna play some more l4d soon.

11. Just popped some magical greenies.Its 10:40Pm.Not doin much except mixing some music,writing some lyrics.......Maybe I should watch Tv.Im all alone tonight,everyone else is several states away from me:(

12. BBQ'n some steaks, my fiance (Chad) is out working on the extension of our deck...Going to watch a movie...maybe play a little Yahtzee...Have a little sex...If I am lucky! Maybe smoke a little later....:D

13. Fucked up on codiene, Ready to beat some fools ass on the block who was 'woo-hooin' when the penguins win.

What the fucks wrong with that guy, This is Detroit, And your happy them fools one.

Bullshiet.

14. What guy?

15. Ima venture to say the guy who was 'woo-hooin' when the Penguins won

16. Fuck the Pens. I wanted the Wings to win, but they just didn't come to win tonight or some shit. They looked slow and laggard when they weren't completely and utterly outskating the Pens (which they were doing often). Also, they kept missing the fucking net. Exciting though, even it shouldn't have been.

Tonight is weed, a Subway sandwich (Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, extra swiss, lettuce, onions, sweet peppers, honey mustard, sweet onion sauce, and a dash of BBQ sauce), and some awesome music. Yummy.

All my friends either work on Friday night, or aren't here. =[

17. mr. penelope is working, my son is at a camp out, i'm drinking a beer smoking some hash oil and then I'm going to go read before bed.

18. bored as hell trying to get some bud. i only have $20 but i've been dry since a couple days ago so whatever.

19. waiting for time to pass so I can wake up and start a new day!

20. Im blowed as hell.

High as hell.

As this non-drug user i know who works at a gas station says, 'Im speaking with the angels.'