whats up quick question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mmfwcl, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Ok so I wanna order northern storm auto fem from marijuana-seeds.nl but here is my prob I'm not sure what prepaid card to get bcuz there are so many so grass city what prepaid cards have u used with this company? I don't own a real credit/debit card so please bare with me, anyways please respond quick bcuz I plan on ordering withing the next 2-8 hrs from now, thank u

2. Contact the seed company for their details of processing a gift card....I think the only thing is the card must be international..

3. [quote name='"colafarmer"']Contact the seed company for their details of processing a gift card....I think the only thing is the card must be international..[/quote]

Thanx man I've tried but I got an automated reply that said look at there f&q page I looked and it says most gift cards are processd but not all so really that email didn't help lol ima probably go with a visa card of sum sort will keep u updated on what happens

4. Any of them with the visa/master logo work, they charge a fee for overseas transactions. (-seeds-nl has awesome genetics, I buy almost all my beans from them)

5. [quote name='"CHristopia66"']Any of them with the visa/master logo work, they charge a fee for overseas transactions. (-seeds-nl has awesome genetics, I buy almost all my beans from them)[/quote]

A+ feedback dude