Whats up People, Just want a little wisdom

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Waterit, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Im new here, new to growing I have educated myself fairly well over time about growing however, reading and doing aren't exactly the same. I just want to know if this plant looks ok. In the process of getting things together for a better setup and this is just bag seed but I am more or less trying to get everything setup and conditions in check. I prefer if I'm going to kill my plants to do so before I get around to the seeds invested in. Plant is 3 weeks, in Miracle grow moisture control and has not been fed any neuts... Has been through some stress though as Ive been moving it around a bunch as I worked on the box I plan on growing in. Its under 8 26 watt cfls 3 2700 and the rest are 6500. Humidity has been somewhat low 30 ish. Currently at 71 degrees 42 percent humidity, soil pH is about 6.5 and I water with filtered bottle water. Im aware this plant will most likely be a herm and poor quality if not due to the quality and genetics of the seed. Thanx in advance for any advice or wisdom.
    Again hello all.:wave:

My bad about the rotation I downloaded from my Iphone and didnt realize.

Attached Files:

2. looks great, but miracle grow is evil...

3. Heres an update been real busy so its been a bit..The plant is a female I got it under about 450 watts cfl. I tried to clone when I realized it decided to start flowering itself(was still under 18/6 light) since it was female but the clones all died. somehow the ph got really high and im still struggling to keep it in good health because of this. Im using Peters super bloom 10-50-10 and I have this far used miracle grow tomato food threw veg and miracle grow for roses the first few weeks of flowering. Few complications here and there but if I had a little more experience they'd have been nothing much. Deciphering whats exactly is the deficiency and why takes alot of research to actually pinpoint. I made the mistake of putting it under alot of stress until recently. I didnt realize training and super cropping was best to be stopped once into flowering...This being said I have a really small space and the ceiling of it is at an angle so I have trained this plant in that shape.

[​IMG][/IMG]

yes tied up all over the place lol

[​IMG]

This isnt where I keep the plant I just bring it out once a day to examine and check ph and such

[​IMG]

http://i50.tinypic.com/2mfdxtk.jpg

3-4 weeks Im guessing till I can harvest..If I dont kill it between now and then. I plan to harvest put it back in veg then clone as Im working on finishing a veg chamber. I also have a few seeds germing as well.

4. 3-4 weeks? you gotta be kidding... I see more like 6 there. your nutrients still sound pretty fuckin toxic to me

5. flush your plants with water at a ph of 6.3 for a week at least i think hes right u have a buildup of salts, and are you using tap water?? put dolomite lime in your soil next time sir then u can have more forgiving soil,

6. no its not too much fertilizer, theres no sign of that. I meant the kind of nutrients - firstly miracle gorw and then rose fertilizer, meaning that its not intended for himan consumption... good way to make weed harmful.

7. The rose fertilizer is identical to the tomato with different levels of the same nutes.. I however haven't used those since I bought Peters super blossom which is recommended by quite a few people. Im going to be growing organic on the next group as this was a work in progress and those are what I had available. Ty for the insight though I actually never though about that. The soil Im using next time doesnt any have any slow release nutes and is at 6.3 atm. My ph on the one pictured above is high and I think that has a lot to do with it. I did however flush just prior to this picture..3 days I believe.

8. Yes, you PH had to be high, as your plants are expressing an iron deficit. Better keep your PH sorted or your babies will continue to suffer.

9. First of all thanks for all the above help, tips and input...I dont like to ask questions when information is available like all the guides and information post people have put on the site. Unfortunately I have spent countless hours trying to make the best decisions and I think now its do or die. I either need to just harvest early, continue with just a water as needed for a bit longer then harvest or attempt to supply some nutes now so I can began flushing in a few weeks to clear them out.
    Currently I have managed to get the soil ph to 7.0-7.5. Most of my problems were from
    #1.Using a potting soild with extended release nutes and when transplanting to the pot it is in now using a soil mixture of peat moss, pearlite, and soil. I had a horrible ph measuring system and my ph somehow was 7.5- in some places high 8s. Shortly after flowering I managed an overdose of Nitrogen which almost surely was from my ph problems because I administered very very minute quanities... The extended release MG potting soil which was only in the very center of the rootball Im sure made things complicated even more so. Recently I have flushed twice within past 2.5 almost 3 weeks and the overdose of whatever Nutrients is gone. I came to the conclusions by smoking small buds off the plant over the course of the time and beyond a doubt 3 weeks ago there was an excess of at least nitrogen possibly other nutrients. Ive learned from my mistakes and my next batch of soil is PH at 6.5, has no nutrients other then the amounts commonly found in basic soil.

The following pictures is where I am and theres a large amount of problematic indications however, the nute burn is not an issue anymore so please overlook those indications. What should I do at this point? The last bud I smoked off of this had a decent high taste and smell but def. not ready and lacking density. I however, do not want to ruin what I do have so if harvest what I have is the best bet Ill do so. This is a personal plant and there is enough buds to keep me high for over a month I dont want to cut myself short though because I know the quality and quantity is rapidly raising. Any input is greatl appreciated. Apologies in advance but I swear Ive spent countless hours attempting to find a solution and with so many variables and mistakes made along the way I really need some expert insight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]