Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats up on this New Years?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RiseAbove, Jan 1, 2008.

1. I just wanna know how everyones kicking off the new years. Im already hella faded and the nights just begun, what about the rest of ya?

2. Check my thread...lol

3. im so freaking bored. I smoked like half a g today, and a .5 joint in a car ride to get a Steel Reserve just now. $1.20 and 8% alc. by vol!!! :hello:

4. shroooooooooooom'n and smoking lotza herb with some friends! :eek:

5. I just got a new percolated lux scientific. difused/ashcatcher etc. few grams of morocan hash, some bluberry, and some trainwreck x diesel.

I'm a happy camper this new years :-D

6. I picked up a new pipe today, so I am getting baked out of my face at the moment.

About to listen to some music and eat!

7. Ugh, this new years can suck my ass.

I missed the countdown, didn't ring in the new year and by 12:15 I was having a nice chat with a couple friendly Constables in my kitchen. Assuming I do get any sleep, I'm gonna have to get up early and go drag my little brothers stupid arse outta jail.

Fuck this year, I want the old one back...