Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats up.. new to the site.. saying whats up!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2high2think, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Whats up everyone.. just joined the site.
    A little about me.. I have been smoking for years.. but never really got hardcore about it but im finally just starting to read up and educate myself a little.. most of the time I just buy a bag and don't even care what it is ..etc..lol im just happy to get my daily medicine..i smoke a lot but its usually in small doses.. just to keep a steady vibe going all day through work and still be able to function and hold a conversation if needed lol.

On certain occasions I will break out my glass bong and get retarded but I own a business so I need to stay somewhat focused most of the day until I get home.

Anyway.. what im looking to learn from this site is different ways to smoke and also ways to conserve and make your stash last longer. .sometimes I feel like im hitting things pretty hard but I don't get that fucked up.. then other times I hit it and get retarded.. I gotta work on cleaning them more often I know that much.

Also I am looking for ways to maybe conceal it a little better.. like in my company truck in case I get pulled over.. or something to cover the smell when I do it on the job so no one around would get a whiff.. right now im taking hits and just blowing it in the back of the van and spraying stuff to cover the smell..

The last thing im looking into is maybe growing a small plant for my own personal use so im looking into ideas on what would work best for me.

Looking forward to reading up on all these articles and talking with you guys.

2. if you want to conceal it dont use bongs just dry pipes and mix tobbaco with your weed it covers up the smell a lil and cooking meth and selling that for weed money is easyier than growing which btw is a pain