Whats up im new to this nice to meet everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ekoms024, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Well what's up every one just got the grasscity app . Let's see about myself... Well I'm or I was a medical cannabis patient from Cali. I've recently relocated to Arkansas and I got to say I have never seen so much dirt weed. Any one think it would be safe to have herb ship in the mail ?? If so what would be the best and safest way thanks everyone .

2. I feel ya, I'm in Arkansas now too. can't help u on the best way to ship tho... I have to go on a scavenger hunt anytime I want something other than reggie, but we do have some good stuff, it's all in who you know of course :\ how long have u lived in ar?

3. I just moved here in June. I brought about 2 oz with me but ran out
    What is this reggie I here people talk about it but every thing i see looks like brick herb :/
    It's cool tho some really good friend back in Cali called me a said he found a way to ship some of his harvest and I hope it works.

4. [quote name='"ekoms024"']I just moved here in June. I brought about 2 oz with me but ran out
    What is this reggie I here people talk about it but every thing i see looks like brick herb :/
    It's cool tho some really good friend back in Cali called me a said he found a way to ship some of his harvest and I hope it works.[/quote]

Reggie = regular weed.. kind of a catch all term for mids I think.