What's Up GrassCity?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Uncle Dom, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Whatsup GC?
    Long-time Lurker, first time poster.
    My name is Dom, I'm a musician from Connecticut who enjoys the finer strains in life and cool music
    Hoping to explain my bud knowledge here, the culture to me is really cool and I think MJ is really helpful, so if I can help people out with herbal remedies in my life, that would be dope! :D

I'll have my music in my signature if anybody wants to hear it
    Also, random question that I didnt see an immediate answer for (sorry if its just a search away)
    Is there an app for this forum yet? Safari on the iPhone sucks for forum posting lol

2. why do people say long time lurker like just fuckin sign up shit...

welcome!

3. Sensing a bit of hostility here... o_o

Let's just be glad he signed up at all :p

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to have knowledgeable people around!

4. Yes there is an app.

5. Never really had much of a desire to learn more about marijuana and it's purposes til this past summer... now I'm more social about it than I used to be really, seemed like a cool community to learn from if anything, and help out in due time if I could

6. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

If you want to learn more about cannabis, just click that first link in my sig! That will take you to the small version of my List! To get the big, 2012 List, you have to send me an email! (bottom of my sig)

There is a LOT more to cannabis than "just" getting high! Enjoy your education! :D

Granny :wave:

7. one of my best friends lives in connecticut haha, but welcome :wave: