Whats up from Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by letsgogreen420, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Hey everyone. I guess since I just joined this site I'm supposed to introduce myself :p I'm Henry and I have been tokin' for about 2 years now. The only thing that sucks is that weed is expensive as hell where i live :( Anyways, this place seems pretty cool. I'll definitely be on here a lot tonight when I'm blazed out of my mind ;)

2. I'm from WI as well. And yeah it is expansive here. $60 an 8th is terrible. And the laws here fucking suck. DUID is bullshit (It is a DUI but for weed) and you can go to jail for 6 months just for a gram. Ugg if my town wasn't so nice and beautiful I would be OUT of here asap.

Anyways welcome!

3. reppin the 608!

4. What?:confused:

5. minnesotas better

6. Bakedinthe608

7. 920

i can get shit pretty cheap
    but i have 10 years worth of connects
    so id rather pick up the expensive shit
    400 a zip of grand daddy purp

8. nice thats not bad. What part of wisconsin u live in? im in the fox valley area (appleton lol)

9. whats good? welcome to the city.

reppin south eastern wi

10. 414 here :cool:

welcome to the city dude

11. reppin that ILL MIL!

12. haha gotta love mil-town

13. Hey everyone. I guess since I just joined this site I'm supposed to introduce myself....I'm Surabaya......
    DigBands

14. I'm new to the area. I'm in waukesha. Long time smoker but I'm dry.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

15. ha yea wait and let me go grab my we..:bolt:

its against forum rules to ask for help in obtaining mj. no one with half a brain would do that.

:wave:

16. What up cheese heads! Far North east IL here. Just thought I'd say what up, blow dat shit...........

17. #20 PrettyBudBr0, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    In Waukesha too:) also new:D