whats up from florida

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DeluxeHerb, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Hey everyone new to all this shit I know somewhat about mids that's it, smoke about 2 times a week maybe if my dealer isn't fucking around and says he's dry when he smokes for himself, that's it, wanna know more about me PM or whatever, 18 years old, not a big smoker(because of money), but I'd like to be when when I get a job.(you don't have to read the stuff below)

this is probably completely irrelevant and you dont have to read it, but my friend/dealer gave me k2/spice or whatever yesterday he told me it would get me high I took it with him and took small hits and got high, then he gave me some on the house, my cousin and I took big hits (I smoke by a soccer field) when I walked back to the car I stopped looked at the handle and passed out I saw some crazy shit and couldn't control my thoughts, so my cousin ran for help and thought I was gonna die, about four minutes passed I woke up on the ground and drove away as fast as I could home, so how the fuck do you spot k2/spiced, or laced weed, cause I'm definitely not trying to fuck with none of that.