Whats up fellow tokers?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Zeratul420, Mar 7, 2015.

1. What's up tokers?

I'm 20 years old, and consider myself a proficient smoker. Not an expert though, but getting there.  Due to legality concerns, and the "internet watchers" I will not give my location directly. (Use my IP you lazy tracking bastards!) Anyway I've been toking for about 5-6 years, visiting grasscity off and on, mainly for cultivation help. Which, failed miserably due to human error and cost. Decided to make an account for many reasons, one of which is because I have to quit for a short time to get a job, and my alcoholic side is trying to return. Another is simply, I need more information about the successful medical applications of cannabis. There are more, but I don't feel like explaining every little thing.
    Also:
    Anyone have any tips for less silent "episodes?" I'm a fairly introverted person to begin with, and cannabis helps greatly with anxiety. Sadly it seems to bring out the introversion more, and this greatly unnerves most people. This is a gift and a curse as those same people that are unnerved by this, are themselves, very shady people usually. The ones that stuck around and got to know me, are amazing people.