What's up blades, It's been a minute.

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Sep 11, 2009.

1. It's changed heaps in the last year or so, lot's of immature kids around now.

2. #22 own3d421, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009

oooh yeah, ive seen it go through the cycle 3 years now, they'll be gone pretty soon, schools back in session.

LOL, i just realized i added you on xfire, damn, i got way too many people on this bitch.

3. :cool:

I aient going no where homie, Im glad to see you came back around main.

Im still bumpin that screwyou best believe homie. Stay up n get at me.

4. Hah, when haven't there been, that's why I avoid the beginner's smoker thread unless I stumble across an interesting topic.

5. welcome back bro its been a while

peace

6. What's good 11, I remember I know you, either just from chat or was it 360 too, maybe?

7. post pics of your 240sx! ive got a 91 hatch you?

8. *fixing* My clutch was slipping on a dirt road and went into a tree, one thing got into another and I got a hit and run charge on it. There may be pictures if you search my name, i may have made a thread, but I made one on Nico Forum and i believe i have the name name there as vicious176.

It was a 95 Zenkie (I assume you have the pignose, manual or auto?) but I'm doing a 97 kouki conversion. I ordered a 600 CF hood for the 97 front and they sent me a fucking Sentra hood, but I got a new stage 2 clutch, Koyo Radiator, light weight flywheel, and B&M Short Shifter. Now I have to get a new hood, fenders, bumper (and support?)and 97 lights which are $300 each.

Next I'm going for more suspension with a light weight drive shaft sways and struts and a rollcage which i'll explain in a second. Then headers, and stage 2 turbo cams then exaust and then finishing the turbo.

I now making a set up for drag. I do drift and autocross which requires a rolecage to inter the compitions. I'm sure as hell not a tokyo drift fad follower. I've been following D1GP since I was 11 or 12, it's just a hell of a sport and one of my passions. So when's all finished i'll be going to the events twice a month or more if theres other in different cites.

9. ah nice. I have spent some time on NICO mainly looking for kouki tail lights. Yea I have a chuki, but the guy before me got a bodykit where it looks like a type x in front besides the ugly turn signals (kept chuki for some reason :confused:)

but yea I always wanted a S14, but I didnt want to pay up the ass for a clean one

oh and Its a manual thats just taking up space in my driveway. I gutted out the moldy carpet and when I went to back up the clutch failed :/. Needs to be bled but im too lazy to do it

10. my 95 im converting cost me 2.5k @ 80k miles 4 cities away. I got it for a steal, kouki's (97's) manual go for 7k-10k plus so with that new front and a paintjob plus the mods will make the value sky rocket.

I'm consider an RB25DET swap but I like the 4cyl boosted. A LSD is on my list too.

Do anything to yours yet. I can show you my friend's 93... he sold 300zx for it idk why, but it was a manual.

11. Welcome back, nice buds dude.

12. Holy fuck dude, heyyyyy. You might not remember me from lately but maybe from a couple years ago?

13. I most certanly do.

14. Man course I remember you.

What's good, B?

15. Trying to figure out a way to get out of going to work today, I go to school from 9-2, then again from 5-8 M-Thr, then Fri morning, then work fri, sat and sun night. I'm excausted and trying to think of a way of talking them into letting me work one day or come back after this semester, but It's way too much. I need cash but I need some relaxationg for my sanity. Plus i've been up for 24hrs so I'm not going to get shit for sleep, then wake up and go straight in only to work under the most anal retentive bitch alive because the old boss was fired.

16. Word.

Yeah though man, definately nice seeing you again.

17. Welcome back!

18. yea besides a cold air intake my cars stock. Im thinking of doing a ca18 swap just because I hate the hype of the RB25 (everyone hounds me when I say im not doing it just cause its a skyline engine) and the sr20 is all too common.

19. I wouldn't not get an engine because of hype, the SR20 is popular but thats no reason to switch to the CA18. I personally don't like the CA. You said you had the DOHC which is suprising for the 91 model. Take advantage of the KA24 and make it a KA-T, you will be pushing harder than the CA and SR. The KA is a hell of an engine if you rebuild it. I would never swap my KA for a CA or SR, why pay for a small engine, just because it's turbo'd already? not to mention CA parts are rare, as are RB parts. It's true people like the RB because it's from a skyline, but what it really comes down to is weither you want to bother with the swap, the weight or if you want a V6 or 4cyl, personally I like the KA for the acceleration but if you build it right it can have amazing torque. Whenever I get bored of the KA I might toy around with the RB25.

If you really want to suprise people (which isn't what tuning is about) get an RB20 from an R32. People like the SR because it's an easy swap considering thats what you would have if in it if you weren't living in the US (I assume), therefore its a straight swap with no troubles. I don't know why you would pay for a newer engine thats smaller .4 or .6 when you already have an engine with good potential. Hell, even the SOHC is nice turbo'd.

Remember though, if you're entering offical autox or drift events, many require you to use the stock engine, so you're already out if you swap, just something to consider.