Whats this???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blazed227, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Ok so i came home today an this is what i found... any idea what it could be... i tryed to find somethin even similar.. but not sure what it could be

Attached Files:

2. Somekinda organic potting mix... i did end up using mg perlite tho...doesnt have many nutes in it but does have some.. i thi k it was like in the .02 -.04% of each somethj. Like that.. think that could be the problem just ordered a ph tester an a ppm tester last night an some ph up an down... i have 19 little ones.. an these 2 are the only ones that look like this an there all in the same stuff

3. For temporary fix maybe try foliar feeding a light mix of organic nutrients? and if you can get your hands on microblast it works wonders fed foliar for temp fix, until ph tester can help you get ph corrected if needed?

Jar is always half full

4. It's a bit hard to say so early in. I wouldn't worry to much until they're a bit bigger. Could anything

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. So just lettem grow an see what happens? I was thinking the same thing tbh.. i have 19 little ones so i was kinda expecting some to not make it an somee to be males so... i think thats what ill do.. as much as i wanna keep them all alive i dont have the roo. Lol