What's this white stuff?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by realPragmatist, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Just like the topic says, what is it? It is only on some leaves on all 3 plants. It's only on one side of all 3 plants. I had moved and twisted the plans before I realized that so I don't know if it was all on the North side, East Side, ect . It doesn't brush off with a dry finger but a wetted finger can wipe it off.

Is it just pollen of some sort? Mold? 20190804_152038.jpg 20190804_161557.jpg 20190804_161611.jpg 20190804_161638.jpg 20190804_161646.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Powdery mildew

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Powdery Mildew odds are. Green Cure once a week every week.
    Baking soda will work in a pinch. 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. Drench spray.
    [​IMG]
    Most hydroponic shops will have it.

Caterpillars are your next big threat. BT is the fix for them.
    upload_2019-8-4_14-15-42.png
    Bacillus Thuringiensis

BNW

4. Even tho it's on a minor percentage of leaves? Intermixed with perfectly green ones? And only on one side of the plants?

5. Yeah bro, powdery midlew forsure imo.

6. I took a closer look and decided to trim the offending leaves off and go from there. I noticed as I was trimming that it was just sugar leaves that looked like this. No other leaves that I found had this stuff on them.

7. That's not a sugar leaf in your hand there...

8. Seems to ME that is about as un-pragmatic as you can get.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Maybe im confusing lingo. The leaves that are off the bottom of each "grouping" that have no hairs/ nodules/ whatever between them. I'll grab a pic here in a few to clarify.

10. The one pointed down in the forefront if this picture. 20190807_170705.jpg

11. Looks like it's up and down the stem too .seems like a serious mold problem .

12. Looks like mildew - and if it is just start over ....

13. There's nothing I could use as a foliar spray to get rid of it? They're starting to grow hair's so id hate to chop them

14. I was told there is no way to get rid of it better to start new

15. Sierra Natural Science sns-244c

go to their website and get free samples will kill your mildew issues

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum