What's this white stuff?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by All4fun2, May 13, 2017.

1. There's some white stuff on one of my plants that looks kind of like snail slime, but no snails anywhere in my yard. What is it? (It's the stuff on the leaf in the center of the photo below)

upload_2017-5-12_18-56-52.png

2. HiYa All4fun2..
    Shit girl...you come up with some real doozies!
    I have NO idea what that stuff is..
    maybe you are drooling over the girls..LOL

drool.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Have a feel. Is it dried and crispy or is it kind of plastic like? Is it still slimy?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. What's that white stuff? .......that's what she said.......

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. My bad.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's either a slug or a snail. I'm not sure which though. Slugs tend to have very gooey trails while snails have thinner trails that look and feel like dried melted plastic. This looks more like a snail.

7. Looks like some guy jerked off all over that leaf.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yah, drooling would def be in character for me... :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. It is wet, wipes off easily. Don't think it's snails or slugs though. No trails leading up to the pot on the concrete. (potted outdoor grow)

10. You actually have to say something before you say "my bad". :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I'm 100% sure it's from a snail.

I don't know why there isn't more of it but I'll chalk it up as a mystery of life.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yup, that looks the same to me. Thanks. I guess I have to go on a "death to snails" binge now. :) I just went thru that with caterpillars. I'm starting to like the idea of an indoor grow maybe... seems a waste of energy though. I'm not an environ"MENTAL" type but I just don't like to pay the power bill. Maybe there are low power indoor lights... so much to learn about my new addiction. :)

13. It's those damn garden gnomes. Little bastards can't help themselves. They get high off your weed and start fucking each other and cum all over the place. However, you're in luck! For just $9.99 you can buy yourself a jizzle and clean it up ASAP. Check this bullshit out:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Noo. Don't hurt the little fella.

Just relocate him. They aren't exactly fast..

15. Nah, Crush and destroy... I'm a "two shots to the head to make sure the bad guy doesn't get up" kind of back yard cop. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. I'd relocate that thing ...right into the garbage disposal!
    high five.gif

17. Just chuck em if you must but let the thing live.... come on it's not like it tried to eat your crop out of spite or anything. It's just what was near.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I'm way too much of a bi*** on wheels to be nice to snails or slugs... they crossed the line first. :) :) :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I like the thought, but it's not coming in the house... no chance of that. Crush it and it's ant food... I fully support the circle of life. :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hey c'mon, you gotta be kidding me! ...Your subtitle says "destroyer of ants"! ...So I'm a total bitch when it comes to something eating my plants... "destroyer of snails" I am. :)

• Funny Funny x 1