Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats this type of bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wackjob18, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Sorry I dont have pics I dont have a digital camera. But I bought this shit and its smells rly rly fucken dank, its extremely green, kind of dark green. and also you know usually the little brown stuff on marijuana? Its like red. Does anyone know what this stuff is?

2. Well saying it smells dank doesn't help at all..a lot of weed is green. And the little brown stuff..the hairs? Most weed also has red hairs...would need a pic to be able to tell

3. Even with a picture it is nearly impossible to tell what strain of bud you got from your dealer, and if you ask him he is likely to just give you some generic name like headies.

4. You sir may have yourself there some "marijuana."

5. These types of threads make me LOL everytime.

6. yeah me to. ive got this weed that smells good. its green, has some crystals, it even has some hairs and a stem.