Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what's this song???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caldwell, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ok so I went to the movies twice this week (harkins theaters) to see the lorax, and also a thousand words.

anyway in the beginning before the previews start it plays a few music videos and theres a song im trying to find. the lead singer is bald and the music video takes place on a beach at night.

please help he identify this song!!!! driving me fucking nuts

2. It could help greatly if you provide any lyrics to the song, what kind of music it is, and really any information. You did not give nearly enough to identify this.

3. [quote name='"regicidal"']It could help greatly if you provide any lyrics to the song, what kind of music it is, and really any information. You did not give nearly enough to identify this.[/quote]

Indeed.

4. I do not have a fuckin' clue.:cool:

5. i dont know any of the lyrics but its like alternative rock. i think its a no namer band because ive been searching for fucking like an hour and cant find the song or music video lol. the only part I remember is he sings high pitch something like "ohhhhh ahhh ahhh yeah we gotta love somebody..." something like that. if you saw the video you would know the guy is completely bald and weird looking.

6. :-|

Are you shitting me?

Sweetleaf. Is he shitting me?

7. LOOOL @ this thread

8. i think hes shitting you

9. The Fray - Heartbeat

10. Put the Lime In the Coconut.....

11. [quote name='"windowPanes"']Put the Lime In the Coconut.....[/quote]

Coconut juice got me real loose.

12. Seriously, it's Heartbeat, by The Fray.

13. Flasko's right, I knew it was soon as I read the singer was bald.