Whats this ashcatcher called?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by maryjaneMcbong, Jan 11, 2012.

1. #1 maryjaneMcbong, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    ashcatch.jpg
    Hi, can somebody please tell me what kind of ashcatcher this is? I'm looking to get one EXACTLY like it, 4 arms(3 would suffice), difussed downstem, and clear. Can someone tell me a where to look to get one that is 14mm?

the Weed star 4 arm ashcatcher that is shown on this site would be perfect but its for 14.5mm. where can i find one for 14mm?

thanks

2. 14mm is shorthand for 14.5mm. The Weed star one will fit.

3. a bad one- believe me you do not want that a/c, all the water will overflow into the bong.

4. how does the water escape the center chamber? it will be going onto my bubbler that has a straight up joint. an angled ashcatcher wont work on it.

5. the bubbles will splash into those arms most cheap ashcatchers suck

you need a 90 degree ac if your joint is not angled

6. What Fubar said, just find a 90 degree one. And thats actually a 1 arm that you posted. The inside of that is so small that the bubbles will just overflow into the outer layer and down into your bubbler, which defeats the purpose of the ash catcher(catching ash). A lot of the dirty water and ash will end up in the bub.

7. i found a nice angled one that ended up fitting perfect. its simple but works great functionality wise. stoney balony.