What's the worst thing you've ever smoked out of?

Discussion in 'General' started by RGreen, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Me and a friend skipped a school assembly to smoke... It was a bitch to make it out of the school and get through the parking lot so no matter what we were going to get high :smoke: . Once we made it to the smoking spot we realized that neither one of us had anything to smoke with so we ended up smoking out of a McDonald's receipt

2. Aww what the fuck?

I smoked out of a loaf of frenchbread once. :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']Aww what the fuck?

I smoked out of a loaf of frenchbread once. :D[/quote]

That sounds delicious I woulda eatin the shit out of that bread after.

Op a receipt really?

The worst would probably be an aluminum foil pipe I made. I don't consider it all that bad but I got shit for it on here so that'll be mine.

4. Probably an aluminum pipe from when I first started burnin when I was 14. Or possibly a carrot lol. How'd that receipt go? I thought paper just burns up right away

5. Probly a pookie, or a tinfoil pipe , or other random shit ive macguyvered together when the need arose.

6. Thats a great idea lmao really the worst for me was a beer can while wasted and water bottle bongs and a pen in middle school. Don't smoke out of pens to any underage guests who lurk btw or anyone.

Only did the pen once took a couple hits it had metal around it though so I wasn't inhaling straight plastic. Water bottle bongs serveral times before I got the golden ghetto hammer.

7. You know those chips called takis? I packed one and smoked out of it but I was already high and was just being comical lol.

8. that's a cool idea.

I've smoked out of an apple on multiple occasions :love:

9. It was pretty fucking delicious Im not gunna lie.

10. I smoked out of a dog bowl in HS

11. I once saw someone attempt to smoke a broken up hershey's cookies and cream rolled up in some dry leaves. didn't look pleasant

12. Lol what flavor I seem to be the only white person to enjoy those for some reason but those are great while drunk or high I would just eat those constantly while drunk best drunk food ever for me love them high. Did it taste good.

13. Plastic bottle, or pop can

14. [quote name='"The420thAdam"']I once saw someone attempt to smoke a broken up hershey's cookies and cream rolled up in some dry leaves. didn't look pleasant[/quote]

Why would they do that. It's just dumb

15. I used to smoke out of apples and potatoes all the time, but those days are finally over.

16. i smoked straight out of a pez dispenser

17. once my friend and I in dorm didn't knew what to do....and we wanted to smoke so he decided to do this(we were high and he was rich) he will go in store to buy new shoes adn we took papier from those shoes and smoke in that, the reason we didnt buy rolling papier was, that the shop was to fuckin far away...xD

18. How does that even work?

19. Worst as in bad for health, or worst as in crappy smoking utensil?

I've smoked out of some badly made cans. Usually if I'm hard up for a pipe, I just take a toilet/paper towel tube, cut a hole on one end, make a screen wit tinfoil and push it in the hole like a bowl and voila, steam roller.