What's the worst thing you've ever done while being drunk?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MattSKAA, Aug 14, 2011.

1. This isn't about me, but I thought it was funny in retrospect.

Me and my buddies were in an altered stated that caused hallucinations. We were freshman and living in a dorm. A female friend had gone home for the weekend and invited us to stay in her room.

We are all about to pass out in the pitch black room. Suddenly we hear someone come in the door. We all ask who it is but there is no reply. The closet door opens and we hear what sounds like pouring water.

Fucking dude walked into the wrong room and took a piss in this girls closet. We start yelling at him and he pukes on her desk. We had to bring him back to his room.

Needless to say she was PISSED when she got back.

2. By far the best one so far.

3. This was 2 years ago now I think. But anyways, we had a party at my friends house and when I got there everyone was already drunk because I got there pretty late, because of work, and I looked over and I saw my friend pissing in his new oven that his parents just bought and I told him and he was like oh shit, and walked to the bathroom to pee again lol. So anyways later on in the night I see him AGAIN pissing in the oven so I just like smacked him and he knew instantly what he was doing so he went to the bathroom again. Later on, again, we smell something that just made everyone almost puke and we looked around and we see some girl playing with the oven and she fucking turned it on when my friend pissed in there 2 times so there was piss boiling in the oven and needless to say, the oven was ruined and the house smelled like boiling piss for a long ass time hahahahaha.

4. pissing in strange places seems to be very frequent whilst drunk, for me aswell as everyone else

5. ^^lol...yes...men can just whip it out....^ an awful lot of fucking the wrong people too..again...whipping it out

the worst that happened to me was falling in my friends bushes on a tequila binge....meh

ohhhh...tequila...a love/hate relationship

6. i wasnt drunk
    but i was going to my friends apartment.
    and he wasnt home his neighbor was tho.
    and i asked him to open my beer( couldnt pull of the lighter trick)
    so he used to fuck with my and try to fight me and shit
    and i was like "hey man, i dont like that"
    So i go to take a piss in the bushes and he throws a lighter at me and punches me in the back of the neck.

So i got a bottle in one hand and I imagine turing and hiting him with it holding the 32 oz bottle like a baseball bat.
    but he hit and and i was phased and when i was imagining hitting him with the bottle I actualy was hitting him.

fucking ran

yeah i felt bad but it was like a reaction. i didnt realize i did it untill after.!:eek::eek:

7. lost my virginity to some girl at a party in high school...about 20 or 30 or 60 minutes (idk i was really high and drunk) after she just fucked this other kid i knew. i was so hammered i wasnt up all the way and never even got close to finishing.

dropped my phone in my toilet right after i pissed, then i flushed to clean it off. then i charged it. it was fucked for like a day and then it was perfectly fine.

8. Burned my.wrist with.a.cigarette

9. wasn't me, but my friend randomly dod a backflips onto my table spilling ALL the beer and breaking the table... Cleaning things up while drunk is NOT fun.

10. Tell my friends I'm not gonna drink too much
    Proceeded to get Ryan Dunn drunk
    Danced as I moved around the house like a jackass
    Grinded on random girls, maybe a guy or two, I dunno
    Swung at the host
    Puked in the garage
    Yelled at this one chick who I absolutely hated
    Told her I'd fist her grandmother with a Hulk hand
    Friend had to drive me to another friends house
    Stopped by at a church parking lot and puked there
    Got as sober as I could in 2 and a half hours and drove home
    Bumped into neighbor's car
    Masturbated myself to sleep

I hate myself for this night :(

11. got a doui :(

12. This guy is rad.

13. Decked someone in the face with a skateboard.
    Not my most graceful moment.

14. I can say a few things I've personally seen.

A friend making out with a heffer. (This guy isn't particularly bad looking, he's capable of getting pussy), he was half passed shit-faced.

A friend getting eiffel towered by two other dudes, while in an animal suit. (oh alcohol)

2 of my best friends eiffel towering a heffer.

a buddy of mine getting drunk to the point where he would walk in the room with a beer in his hand and fall flat on his face. (greatest thing you've ever seen. Like one of those fainting goats)

Me personally, the best things none of us truly remember.

15. I puked all over myself and slept in it...twice

16. fucked my wifes sister...several times..but thats been a decade ago

17. one time way back in my early years of high school...I got drunk off a little tequilla... my parents had a big bottle of it... whilst being in a drunken stupor, i proceeded to make my way to the fridge and finish the whole damn thing... having impaired values at the time aswell, i proceeded to not give a fuck about the consequences that may come with stealing a bottle of liquor from my rents, i chugged it away...

one minute i was drunk, watching futurama on my computer,
    the next, i wound up in the shower... i spent the next 3-5 hours laying in the shower puking my guts out... ohh how much fun that was ....

that was a LONG time ago.... havn't touched a drop of nasty alcohol since then... being retarded for 30-45 minutes, then deathly ill for the next day and a half, isnt really my idea of "fun" or a "good time"

18. went for a piss outside the bar on a car and turned out to be a cop car with the piggies in it well let me tell ya they never shoulda put me in the back cause i pissed again lol

19. you are my idle lol :hello:

20. hit on girl blew kisses etc at some girl at party with girlfriend right next to me