Whats the worst thing you heard coming from a toilet cubical?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by biggg bassset, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Iv heard some tremendous struggles of man vs poo coming from public dunnys every once in a while.

I can only imagine the traumatizing things others may have heard and I'd like to read these story's in detail

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsIASofR5-E]‪Battle Shits‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

3. A girl throwing up while her guy was pounding her from behind:eek:

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zX31wZtRcQ]‪family guy fart contest‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

5. I was shitting at a rest stop on the Garden State Parkway and the guy in the stall next to mine was screwing around with a fart machine and pretending to take a really painful shit. Not even a young kid but a wacko in his mid 20's. The whole time I was like "really..." but he thought it was the funniest thing ever. :rolleyes:

6. "Would you like a balloon, Georgie?!"

7. Haha one time me and a couple friends were on a road trip and we were just chillin in the R.V. smoking. We pull up to a rest stop to get some munchies and shit and I thought it was a brilliant idea to go into a stall and make fake farting noises. Well I go in the stall and I'm just sitting there waiting for someone to walk in the bathroom. I hear this guy walk in so I make the biggest farting sound I could with my hands on my mouth. The next thing I hear is really fast paced foot steps and then the door open and close. The poor guy didn't even get to take his piss he just got the hell out of there.

8. #8 fadeddd, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    Went to Vegas, all my friends wanted to waste all their money at a strip club because we weren't 21 yet... my friend was like "dude, whatever you do, don't break down and get a lap dance" and everyone agreed with him, warned me it was a ripoff, that we had to stick together...

and then, every single one of my friends got a lap dance with the first girls that came to our table and then they were gone. I was left defenseless against one woman, then two, so I broke down and wasted some money too.

After the lap dance (cool because I was slightly drunk, not cool because it was a waste of money and their ATM charged me 10 dollars, and I had to use it three fucking times, once to get in, then to pay for the stupid dance and then i didnt get enough out.), I went to the bathroom and I could hear a dude fapping in the toilet stall. Breathing heavy and shit. I couldn't even piss, I just had to hold it. There was a towel guy at the door and I'm pretty sure he thought I was doing blow or something cause I just walked in the bathroom and walked right back out. Also, there was a towel guy right there and this dude was still fapping. :(

First and last time I'm ever going to a strip club unless it's free and someone's bachelor party.