Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the worst that's happened to you when caught by parents?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Freakinfreak, Feb 9, 2011.

1. #21 BasementPro, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    once my mom found some water bottles that i was using for gravity bong in my bathroom. never said a word to me about it. a few weeks later, my dad talked to me saying that my mom found the bottles and a lighter. he just said keep yo shit on the dl. to this day im still smoking daily.

EDIT:I will say that parents that send their kids to rehab centers in virginia arent helping the problem, it only escalates it. i would let my kid smoke it as long as he was smart and didnt get caught. i know i wont continue smoking in my elder days, but for now im not gonna let someone tell me what the fuck to do.

2. Hey all,
    been a while since I posted, I kind of forgot about this forum.
    Never been caught by parents, which surprises me, as I usually smoke in my room just across the hall from them while they are asleep.
    Though I haven't for a month or so now, as fell out with my last dealer, he was seriously paranoid.
    No idea when I will get another smoke, as I am in a village in the UK in the middle of nowhere with mostly retired people.
    If anyone is from the UK and fancies a chat, drop me a pm as I don't know many stoners, lost touch with all the ones I new at college, so would be great to make more friends in this scene.

I did get caught in college though, while sorting a deal with a few people I knew, I was just with them during the pick up.
    I got caught buy the head of security and the head caretaker.
    We were caught red handed, so we couldn't deny it or anything, we handed the weed over, luckily the police weren't called as the college has an agreement that these offences are handled internally unless the student refuses to cooperate.
    At the end of the day, we all just got a talking to, and I was given a written warning stating if it happened again the police would be called, and I had to agree that the college authorities could search my room randomly if they chose. They never did that though.
    Just as well really, as I carried on smoking in there, though stored my stash off campus with someone who then did a runner with it.

3. worst thing? probably the conversation, it was fucking awkward.

her: so, your brother smokes up, do you too?
    me: *blank stare*uhh....yeah
    her: oh really, i can't inhale properly...
    me:.................................im gonna go upstairs.

4. Bitched at and lectured.

5. Been caught 3 times. My dad tries to help me keep it on the dl, i get high and forgetful. I have lost bubblers, pipes, dank, grinders.

My mom even bought drug tests to use on me

I move out in the fall thank god

6. They MADE ME flush my beautiful half oz I had just bought. T'was a sad day.