Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the worst that could happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icystriker, Aug 15, 2011.

1. I ordered a bong from GC and heard that it may take awhile because customs has to do it's shit or w/e. If they open it up and find out it's a bong and a grinder, completely new, can they charge me with possession or smuggling or anything?

2. Yea, you're fucked.

3. You're not fucked.

If worst comes to worst and they try to give you trouble (doubt it).. then hopefully you bought it in a way that can't be traced back to you.. In which case you say "What the fuck? I didn't order that. Somebody must have gotten it shipped here"

4. Everyone is wrong... Bong is clean... No marijuana residue.... It's a Tobacco Water Pipe my friends

5. Lawl maybe I'm just being paranoid.

6. This. They can't charge you with possession of anything illegal.

7. Well, it would depend on the laws of your area. In some places even a clean pipe isn't allowed

8. Its meant for "smoking tobacco" so they can't do anything.

9. It's a bomb set to go off when it reaches your house...Like a proximaty radio or something, so when the bomb goes out of range it automatically explodes, man. But then out of nowhere this gigantic robot slams out of the sky right on your exploded carcass, guts flushing out everywhere, like Kill Bill blood, man.:cool:

10. It's a uniquely shaped piece of glass.

11. they cant charge you but if they were to find it, it would draw attention to yourself but as long as youre not an asshole i doubt anyone will care. youre good man