What's the worst stoner moment you've had?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bong gnarley, Apr 12, 2013.

1. #1 Bong gnarley, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
    My worst stoner moment was easily the dumbest thing I have ever done. Was camping with some mates at Byron bay in Australia on a busy weekend. We had been ripping billys all day long and thought it would be a good idea to drive into town and get a kebab. I always end up driving for these missions? Anyway just before we got into town, on the other side of the road was roadside alcohol and drug testing set up by the cops (was a big operation) so we immediately shat ourselves and made a pact to find another way back to the camp site. We got our kebabs and ten minutes later we start driving back. Turned the first corner out of town and smack. In the ten minutes of getting a kebab we had completely forgotten about the roadside drug testing :| for the life of me I still don't know how I got let of (lied to the lady and said I had smoked weed that morning) haha so yeh thankfully I only got a warning.

I know I'm not the only one with dumb stoner moments. So come on guys share your stories :smoking:

2. I once got into bed.

Except it wasn't my bed, it was a few feet to the side. I fell and hit the floor.

3. One time I put soup on a plate.

4. Ate cereal with a fork.

5. Typical sitting at a stop sign, waiting for it to change green. Had a couple moments in bed thought I was falling. Freaky.

6. Jacking off and forgetting to clean up.

7. Yeah once I put a gallon of milk in the dish rack. Mom came home and was like "get the fuck down here, how stupid to u have to be to put milk in a dish rack and not the fridge" smokin thh good good

8. killin the neighbors dog R.I.P. Trey

[​IMG]

9. This thread is amazing. Haha

Convinced myself I walked too far and ended up at a different town.

10. #10 ddpking, Apr 12, 2013
    Going to Amsterdam!! - went on a mini cruise to Amsterdam with mate, met up with some girls on the cruise ship we were giving it the chat and ended up on good terms for a holiday fling!!! result right? wait for it......

we went out the next day to the day trip to Amsterdam that resulted in us drinking mass amounts and smoking as much as you can possibly fit in 10 hours after we somehow made it back to the bus just on time (it nearly ran over one of the girls as it was pulling out)

we finally get back to port and run up to the cruise desk after getting busied through the security officers pull us aside and told us they were going to search us.we of course complied and as they were going through my bag the sudden realization that the bag had all the weed and skins and trash that we were supposed to throw out before arriving. but due to our state and rush we had completely forgotten, that was a sobering 3 hours interrogation resulting in a 5 year cruise line ban. and a costly flight back home.

And i didnt get to hook up with the girl i had been working on for 2 days straight (as they quickly made there way on the ship when they saw us get pulled aside) RAGE!

The silver lining being i did get to spend the night in Amsterdam getting even more smoke and drink

11. #11 BoomerD, Apr 12, 2013
    I was rolling joints one day when my mom was out shopping. She gets home after I thought she would, so I thought I had put up everything, till I realize I didn't remember that I did with the papers. I did them on the kitchen counters right where she put the bags.

I frantically put away everything bagged before she even got out of the bathroom (she refuses to use public ones), and could not find them. My stomach dropped. I spent the rest of the day scouring the house for my "iPod". The closer it got to the time my dad would be home I was terrified that she had found them, but didn't want to bring it up without my dad being there for support. He gets home, I'm ready to run the gauntlet, but it never comes up. They acted normal.

After I ate, I went to take a early shower because the day filled with anxiety had taken a lot outta me. I took off my cloathes to realize I had them the entire. fucking. day.

They were in my pocket. Took a year off my life it did.

12. i bet you rolled a fat one after that

13. Got a friend caught by his parents at his house. I was outside and I came around the corner and he was sitting there talking to his dad. I instinctively jumped back around the corner but he had seen me. Called me out and I was so ashamed. I'm cringing just thinking about it. In the end his parents didn't care but I hated to be the reason they found out.

14. Got high when I was in my early teens (when my parents gave a shit) and they asked why my eyes were so bloodshot, I said I was staring at a screen for too long at the community center. Parents bought it but the cat was out of the bag when I put a can of unopened soup in the fridge and my mom asked where it was and I legit forgot and couldn't say where it was

15. Haha these stories are awesome!! Keep them coming guys :smoke:

16. Hotboxed a friends room was so high i forgot to Febreeze myself down upon heading home, went home stankinnnnnnngggg mom till this day has no real proof i smoke but i bet she knows