What's the worst part about beer?

Discussion in 'General' started by AK74, May 3, 2010.

1. besides the fact that you have to drink a ton just to get drunk

2. And it fills you up so you cant eat and effects the way anything tastes because it tastes so bad. And lets not even talk about a beer kiss. Awful

3. Wut?

Anyway.. worst thing about beer is the beer shits.

4. The worst thing about beer is drinking the last bit of the can.

5. /thread.

6. Yep, the wost part is waking up at 6:30AM with a bloated belly, some swampy-splattering shits after downing 5 spicy-chicken burritos from Taco Bell.

Also, having to piss every 10 mins...

7. yeah qft and your pisses take like 10x longer than normal too.

but i meant like whats the worst part of the action of drinking beer, not the effects of it.

8. Tastes worse than an asshole if you let it get warm.

9. The cotton mouth that feels like an incarnate of Satan himself.

10. swallowing.

11. I don't know what you mean?

Ain't nothing wrong with extending my hand and grabbing a beer to drink. The only people who do have a problem with drinking the beer itself is the people who shouldn't be drinking it at all. Simple as that.

12. I like whiskey better. Beer is ok.

13. well im having trouble explaining i guess but what i mean is what's the worst part about ingesting beer?

14. “There was nothing really as glorious as a good beer shit—I mean after drinking twenty or twenty-five beers the night before. The odor of a beer shit like that spread all around and stayed for a good hour-and-a-half. It made you realize that you were really alive.”

The worst part about beer is there is never enough of it.

15. cough keystone cough

16. Yep, I know what you mean.... I just don't have any problems whatsoever ingesting beer.

17. the end of the bottle/can and excessive pissing

18. im hungover as fuck and i can say the beer farts/shits/sharts are the worse. shit..gotta go haha

19. Umm last I checked beer was fucking awesome?

20. this is fucking blasphemy