what's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by PastorOfMuppets, Jun 29, 2010.

1. I loved Men who stare at goats!

2. #222 garrison68, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2010
    The Sound of Music.

By the middle of this picture, we hoped that the Nazis would capture the entire Von Trapp family, and end the film. Even the real Von Trapp Family did not like this film. Pretty good score and soundtrack, though. MAD magazine did a hilarious parody, called The Sound of Money.

soundmusic_poster.jpg

3. Half the movies that came out in the past 5 years

4. I just became a little bit furious inside.

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull for me...brings up hard feelings to this day just thinking about it.

5. The Spirit.

Maybe if I were reallly baked it would be ok, but I have standards.

Also... Twilight

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

6. A little...BI furious? :D

7. i hate paranoid park

8. i saw the spirit.

i thought it was gonna be ok, but jesus christ i didnt know it was going to be so fucking horrible.

9. I actually heated my house for free the entire winter that movie came out, harnessing the energy produced by Will Eisner's spinning corpse.

10. first of all. idk how you could hate the hangover

2nd, goodburger is the shit.

worst movies?
    when a stranger calls was dumb
    i hated the crazies
    ummm the happening i saw mentioned, shittyyy shitttyyy acting.

im sure theres more that when i think of i'll post :p

11. I think it's called Teeth.
    Some chick has teeth in her vagina :eek:

12. this movie was good.

13. Im sorry, what?!:confused::eek:
    That movie was fuckin sick!

14. The Takers

HANDS DOWN, was the worst movie I've ever seen.

why'd I even watch it you ask? I don't know, I thought it might be a generic heist movie...even THAT was too much to ask for. The only thing taken is your money...good thing I saw it matine.

15. #235 garrison68, Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2010
    Dances With Wolves.

Unfortunatly, the wolves in the film were well fed and didn't eat Kevin Costner. :p
    Dances with Wolves.jpg

16. The Ring Master.

I like the Jerry Springer show and everything, but that movie is God awful.

17. Tonight I couldn't sleep so I thought I would knock myself out with a movie or two. The first one was some piece of shit with Fred Durst in it. Fred badger-felching Durst. Ugh. And he plays a sheriff, which is... just way convincing. Yeeeeah... anyway there's some town, and they are under some sort of magic spell, or something, and if the population exceeds a certain number then someone dies to make up for it. It always has to be this one number. I turned it after about 15 minutes because I couldn't imagine a universe in which I lived with the knowledge that I had spent some of my limited time on Earth sitting the rest of the way through it. It might have been worth it if Fred Durst had bought the farm early on but he just kept on livin' so I switched it over to...

Across the Universe. Wow. What a pile of corpse-raping, cash-grabbing bullshit. If Eddie Izzard can't save your movie with an elaborate song and dance number, then you're fucked.

18. The Shawshank Redemption, It's the most over-hyped piece of shit I've seen in my life, just because he had a black friend somehow makes this movie "deep". Shutter Island deserved that 9.2 on IMDB a lot more.

19. did you just tell everyone on grasscity that you're a corpse that got raped by across the universe? or did you just witness that happen?

if so, here is an exercise for you. think of your favorite band, and make a mixtape of all your favorite songs. now write a story where each of the songs is a different chapter. then, read it to yourself. after all is said and done take some time to think about how unintelligent you are compared to a professional screenplay writer, and consider reading a good book for a change rather than shitting your pants when a decent friendship/revolution/love/death (absolutely brilliant, leaves sooo much up to the imagination) story cums on the flatscreen.

which character did you relate to most? i liked the grumpy parents that didn't understand the hipster teens. or professor geary all locked in his closet wouldn't say what up. what was that part of the movie about, anyways? seems like it didn't fit and they could have cut it out.

allz i know, is if i would get so laid if i was on that school bus

20. #240 Mr Turtle, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010

Please shut your mouth. Nobody talks smack about the shank without getting an asswhuppin. People say shit like this and the universe as a whole gets a little bit stupider. It's bad karma. there are two perspectives on getting shanked. one is that he didn't get raped by the brotherhood, the other is that he did. which do you believe? if we were in prison together i would totally shank you

simplicity is beautiful. not only has it turned more people on to the atrocities of life within those concrete walls than any film of its generation, but it will live on in the history of artistic development as one of the most well refined and striking epics of all time (in case you didn't know, epic is not someone falling down a staircase on youtube, it is defined by the original stories of the genre: the oddysey and the illiad). not a single breath any of the characters spoke was wasted. although somehow i feel the only thing deep about black is how far morgan freeman has his..:eek: One of the best movies of all time. Shutter island was an 8.6.

This is officially a public warning to all the grassholes out there: quit saying stupid shit or I will kick each and every ass that deserves it. Thank you.

Disrespect such as this is not tolerated here. mat369