Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the worst high youve ever been?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shannabear, Mar 3, 2014.

1. I can smoke bowl after bowl but for some reason last night, I smoked three bowls and after the last, I couldn't feel my arms and legs and I was having crazy thoughts. Ever happen to anyone else?

2. ive never had a "bad" high. ive been arguable too high( couldn't form words) to handle it but it was still an overall enjoyable feeling. at least ive never had a bad high from herb. other things are other things.

3. My wife would say it was when I finished a J and then couldn't "perform". 

Ahh I see sounds like you got a broken willy.  Very sad.. Very sad...

5. One time I smoked some shit that looked outta this world. I went to the movies after and could barely drive. Almost had to pull over and let my friend drive. Got to the movies after I was all tripped out and finally got to my seat and shit, and it was the best feeling ever. I don't remember the movie at all though.

Sent from a potato

6. It was the stare at the ceiling drooling, melting into the couch not being able to function. What was most memorable of that experience is my shoulders began to ache. Hasent happened since then, but now I can say I was so high it hurt! Still wonder to this day why that happened. lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. let me see. the only bad highs. everytime i was arrested. 

8. Not broken, just lazy.   :hello:

9. I just finished harvesting a Dinafem White Widow, Two Casey Jones x Green manalishi (Green Acres) from Sannie, two Chemistry (Chemdawg x Killing Fields F2) and a Bay Dream..I'm still waiting on three Dr. Grinspoons which I wrapped around a tomato cage like three snakes climbing...well, a tomato cage...harvest those in about a week. Anyway, while preparing my boys dinner, the wife was sitting in the laiving room watching tv, I was in the kitchen all alone cooking, listening to the radio..I thought.I'll just pinch a bud from that White Widow that I have been curing for three weeks and see whats what...I snuck outside with my small (little fingernail size popcorn bud) and burned it in my pipe..two deep tokes and that was it.....20 minutes later, my legs won't work, my mind is bouncing all the hell over the place like I was stupified, I'm worried at this point if I can even remember how to cook a roasted chicken and make rice..I'm taking off my shirt, stretching, putting my shirt back on, putting water on my face, cottonmouth, walking around mumbling to myself...sometimes praying...thighs feel like numb jelly sticks...can barely function..manage to keep it together long enough to cook a nice roast bird, make some rice, set the table, make a salad, put out the utensils and plates...then I go tell my wife I'm not hungry and need to "use the bathroom" could she feed the boys, "Dinner's ready and set"....kids rush by to the table...all I see are blurs..wife is clueless my mind is a blizzard...I go upstairs , take my shirt off again (I know, it's weird but the WW from Dinafem is a sativa dom hybrid that causes EXTREME shorterm paranoia, racing heart and yet it couchlocks your legs and turns them into jelly as well...same time)..the White Widow makes you stare into the mirror and flex all your muscles..body feels young again..tight...appetite completely killed..I mean I don't EVER want to eat again..this stuff is not an appetite stimulant. 
        As it wears off a bit, the greatest, warm, thoughful, introspective stuff begins....this is what I was after...the mind clears a little, the psychedelic effects are wearing off..legs still a tad wobbly, lots of energy, yet no paranoia or raciness..thats gone after 30 minutes...evens into a nice smooth comfortable high..an hour after the first tokes.....nearly 4 hours later I was still feeling some effect....this is some potent stuff. I would recommend this to anyone except people who cannot tolerate the initial RUSH to Stoney-town. I have been a smoker since 1971 and I would say that this is some of the most powerful weed I have ever met. Can't wait to try the others.

10. That was NOT "the WORST High" I have ever had. I sort of enjoy each and every high in different ways..but I suppose if I had to pick one that was particularly weird or scary I would say that would be in 1973 in Panama City Beach while on spring break. My friends and I met some guy who came stag to the Beach (musta' been a cocksman) in the Motel room next door at the Flora-Bama. He invited us all to get high with him in his jeep as we cruised up and down the Miracle Mile looking at the girls away from Mom and Dad for the first time walking around in their Bikinis holding beers...The guy said it was Thai Stick rolled into a joint and I smoked it just like I smoked the bagseed Mexican we always got at that time (4 finger baggie for a 20)....next thing I know, the world is turning upside down, the front of the jeep tipping all the way over and back again...but it was all happening just inside my brain...I ended up curled into a ball on this guys jeep floor as we cruised up and down Panama City Beach....lolll! That stuff, threw me for a tumble and a stumble. For us who were used to brick Mexican, Thai Stick was waaaaaay more powerful than we were used to..I eventually stopped the vertigo and got up in my seat and man, the Beach air, at night, the sounds, smells, the sunburn, coconut oil, the loud music from the Beer Garden as we would go by..all of it was magical....so, even IT was not "worst" in any sense...just for the briefest of moments when I was too high..but the great thing about Cannabis/Marijuana is...hold on...sit tight..and it mellows into something real sweet..if you just let it....it's a sweet leaf.

11. Woah awesome story. Love your relationship with marijuana

12. I've never had a "bad high" really either, but...this one time...(haha)... I got just absolutely way too stoned and hallucinated where everything I saw, I related to something from my past...but only for a second. Then I realized it was somewhere new...and by the time I realized that, I thought I recognized something else! only, it wasn't again...and on, and on, and on. It was crazy, but not terrible. 

13. I don't recall ever having a worst high.
    Although I occasionally have highs with lingering negative thoughts, it's almost always the first smoke after a short break. (2-3 days) 

14. There's been a few highs in which I get overly paranoid about being high and simply overthink certain thoughts while at the peak of my buzz, but other than that there's only one incident that comes to mind in which it's arguable that I got "too high". 

Sometime last year my sister and I smoked up in her room with a homemade gravity bong she was using at the time. It had been a while (about two or three months) since the last time I toked and I was pretty excited to get simply obliterated that night since I had nothing else to do but hang around the house. Soon after my first hit I began wondering if one hit would do it for me; my sister had stated before I toked that it was really good weed, although at this point I was questioning whether it really was or not. I stupidly came to the conclusion that one hit would not be enough and decided to take it upon myself to smoke one more bowl, for the sake of getting obliterated.

The second hit though really, really fucked me up. Walking down the hallway from her room to mine, I began getting extremely agitated and panicky, resulting in my heart beginning to beat rapidly making me unnerve even more. Needless to say, for the next two hours after that I was doing everything from taking a long, hot shower, to eating copious amounts of food to try and give myself a sense of calm so that I could remove myself from the bad trip mindset and try enjoying my overdue high. 

15. When I got a flash back ):

16. #16 grape, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
  17. Getting arrested by the police for having less then half a gram while really really high as fuck. WORST HIGH EVER.

18. I've only had a couple bad highs. One was from smoking a big pre-roll of White Romulan. I was feeling real uneasy and had these weird body sensations like all my energy was being concentrated to one spot and a huge stream of energy was going right through me. So I'm tripping out while at the same time couch locked and I couldn't really do anything. The other bad high was when I smoked 2 fat bowls of Sour Purple. Once "the peak" hit, I started shaking uncontrollably for like 40 minutes. It wasn't as bad as the white romulan since I told myself it was just the weed and ill stop shaking soon. It sucked because I couldn't do the things I wanted to and I couldn't stop myself from shaking.

19. K so here's how it all went. I started smoking in 8th grade and had to move to a different state. Well after about 8 months going weedless due to not being able to find weed I found a guy that sold. So I baught an 1/8 from this kid and went home and smoked 3 joints within like an hour. Now keep in mind I was only about 130 pounds ( somewhat light weight ) and hadn't of smoked for about 8 months. After smoking those three joints I was INSANELY baked. So I go back in side after smoking these joints in my back yard (At the time it was like 2 am) only to find out I had locked my self out idk how but I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. When I took a fat ass dab.

Do it for the vine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app